Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes women....

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    I know what you're doing
    Truce then?

Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    LOL! Come on Primo!
    You can always put your album to Friends only and add the people to your friends list that you don't mind viewing your hotness.
    CC, You're such a devilish lil' cutie !! ;-)

That IS a good idea though, maybe one day when I'm looking in the correct direction instead of the right one, I'll put up a friends album :-)

Though I think Neo has enough eye candy up for you girls already ! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Truce then?
    Ok, now a truce :-)

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    centered around who??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    Though I think Neo has enough eye candy up for you girls already ! :-)
    No offense to Neo, but he's not my type. He looks kind of like Nicolas Cage, but that's not the sort of guy I find attractive.

What's the difference b/t correct and right direction?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble_bee View Post
    Unapproachable?

what holds you guys back from approaching a woman?

I'm getting to thinking it can't be all about a guys nerves, maybe its the way some women carry themeselves, the way they look, talk etc.... sometimes I wonder what it is about me that stops guys from coming up to me and trying to have a conversation with me, or even asking me out.....
    First off, my best advice is to put yourself out there and talk to guys too. Doesn't mean you have to hit on them, but I know far too many girls who complain about never meeting the guys they want, while they go out with 4 or 5 girls with them, which means they are always in a conversation already (and for a lot of guys, approaching a pack of women is extra nerve-wracking, since the fear most men have of rejection isn't being turned down but being humiliated and audience + rejection can equal humiliation). So talk to men. Think a guy's attractive, strike up a conversation with him. Why make men do all the work?

To answer the original question though:

Whenever I'm out, I'm usually scoping the girls and trying to find women to approach, on a good night there will be a couple women who I've rated as attractive and want to get to know a bit better, and who I end up approaching depends on a couple things:

1) She needs to be approachable: if I can't strike a conversation with her, then 95% of the time I won't bother. So if a girl is seated in the back of the club with 3 friends surrounding her and a table in front of her, it is almost physically impossible to strike a conversation with her. Same if she's standing in front of the bass & speakers at a loud nightclub. If a girl is dancing I will usually only come up to dance with her if she's been checking me out, with dancing girls I prefer some form of invitation.

2) She has to be available: if a girl comes off as unavailable, i.e., her friends are all over her and constantly dragging her from place to place then it just seems like its going to be a hassle. If she's cute and otherwise approachable, I'll still try, but if there are other people who are more approachable, I'll go there first.

3) Friendly body language: you can usually tell from people's body language whether they're out to meet someone, having a good time, or closed off to interaction. If a girl is sending out negative vibes, she appears aggressive, bitchy, or really judgmental, then she doesn't seem like a friendly person to go up to. Usually I'll try and see if a girl is the friendly type where its easier to strike a conversation.

4) Personal vibes: I think most people could be attracted to you if you put in all the effort, but with some people its an uphill battle and with others its just sort of handed to you. If a girl is making friendly eye contact or giving me inviting signs, then I know she sees me as a potential, so there is a possibility of something more happening. If a girl makes unfriendly eye contact, or otherwise apathetic, I get the impression that she doesn't see me as a potential, and that just means its going to be more work.

At the end of the day, none of these really make or break approaching someone for me. If I really want to meet someone I'll approach them. But any single factor makes approaching someone more/less likely. If there are a lot of barriers to talking to someone and they seem unfriendly, then I'm a lot less likely to approach them versus an approachable girl who is giving out positive vibes.

But, for some men, no matter how available / approachable you make yourself, they still won't be able to approach you because approaching women makes them feel vulnerable so they have a hard time making the first move.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

^^^^^^^^

This is pretty much the answer.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

I tell you one thing though... You are eye candy as well
    Neo is one hotscrumptioussomeonethatiwouldgetatifiwerewhereve rhewere. Ok?
    But that's another fantasy <3

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    I tell you one thing though... You are eye candy as well
    Neo is one hotscrumptioussomeonethatiwouldgetatifiwerewhereve rhewere. Ok?
    But that's another fantasy <3
    Well, since that's 'another' fantasy, maybe you'll create one about me one of these days when it's slow at work I'm gonna have to send you more pics

No offense to Neo, but he's not my type. He looks kind of like Nicolas Cage, but that's not the sort of guy I find attractive.
    Well, after looking through the LF albums, he's 'by far' the eye candy of the forum, that's posted pics

What's the difference b/t correct and right direction?
    In one of them is 'my' hotscrumptioussomeonethatiwouldgetatifiwerewhereve rhewere fantasy...

Hey, Playa...

Quote Originally Posted by MVPlaya View Post
    First off, my best advice is to put yourself out there and talk to guys too. Doesn't mean you have to hit on them, but I know far too many girls who complain about never meeting the guys they want, while they go out with 4 or 5 girls with them, which means they are always in a conversation already (and for a lot of guys, approaching a pack of women is extra nerve-wracking, since the fear most men have of rejection isn't being turned down but being humiliated and audience + rejection can equal humiliation). So talk to men. Think a guy's attractive, strike up a conversation with him. Why make men do all the work?...

Clear, concise, reasonable, and well-written.

MVP, I look at this post-- which ought to go to the top of the forum as a "sticky"-- then I look at some of your other posts (in the Egopathic Hall of Fame), and I simply can't believe they're written by the same person. Are "you" actually two or three people posting on the same account, or what?
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Quote Originally Posted by chump4u View Post

Clear, concise, reasonable, and well-written.

MVP, I look at this post-- which ought to go to the top of the forum as a "sticky"-- then I look at some of your other posts (in the Egopathic Hall of Fame), and I simply can't believe they're written by the same person. Are "you" actually two or three people posting on the same account, or what?
    Y'all are crazy - MVP has the best posts ever.

... no homo.

Yeah because complementing a male about his forum posts could classify you as a homosexual. Smh. Men.

I enjoy the company of men.

Popularity contests on a forum, our race is doomed.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast