+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Peeing?

BTW, I don't think you're very old at all.

If you hurt my feelings I wouldn't be sarcastically berating you, and secretly laughing. I don't believe anyone who insults the penis size of other people online has the credibility to make statements about what maturity is. I decided it was wise not to put stock in your opinions at that point.

LMFAO!! You couldn't "berate ", me if there were 20 of you. See ya, kid!! I'm done with this immature shit.

i think people are being a little prudish.

perhaps its because british people are a little more sexually open minded.

even what sirwagginston said is something quite common, a little dangerous but all the same common!!

Kfist, Malaria's common too, but it's still not good.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by kisswithafist View Post

even what sirwagginston said is something quite common, a little dangerous but all the same common!!
    Unless youcan direct us to a source that will verify this behavior is common, I don't believe you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i hear lots of stories of this type of behaviour going on, believe me or not, im not really that fussed and its something im not into but i know a lot of people that enjoy or a least try a kind of extreme sexual act. it would frighten me a little but if i trusted a partner and he wanted to try it i would consider it.

As I said earlier my gf does like it rough...I mean it almost turns into a wrestling match...we never used any weapons but hitting, biting, choking, hair pulling, spanking all flies...so I don't get where some of you are coming from that violence has no place in sex.

A lot of people like a little pain to go along with the pleasure. And I don't know maybe we are what you consider young, I'm 23 and she is 22.

I think as long as you have 2 consenting adults then pretty much anything flies and it isn't another persons place to say what is right or wrong...I mean some dudes like to put on a dress and tuck it back and pretend they are women...not really my thing but I'm not going to tell somebody its wrong.

Dewill, you do realize that there's a BIG difference between Rough sex and using an edged weapon as a sexual aid? Maybe that's the difference between us, I will call em like I see em!

^^^I certainly do...I think its a dangerous practice...but you said earlier that violence has no place in sex and that women want to have love made to them and I was just pointing out that not all women feel that way...I'm not saying your wrong...just that every woman is different.

The funny thing is, I prefer to be dominated more often than not; the knife was only pleasurable insofar as I enjoyed pleasing her. I think it's really hot when a woman is so wildly turned on that she practically (or literally) forces herself upon you. I remember several times having red claw marks all over my back when the deed was done. How I miss those days...

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Now now, boys

Quote Originally Posted by kisswithafist View Post

Hrmmmm, im british, im open minded, but not THAT open minded!! if a guy pissed on me, it would be the last time his dick was anywhere near me.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

As long as you're comfortable with each others bodies why not go for it.

Just do it in the shower so there's no cleanup involved!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456