+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: battered gF but still wants him back! HELP!!

Tone Guest
    Stop thinking about and worrying about him and his future. Focus on how to make yourself and your future better.

kikay -- Where did you arrive by this revolting false piety that prompts you to suffer on behalf of everyone but yourself? Do you realize how arrogant that is?
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    kikay -- Where did you arrive by this revolting false piety that prompts you to suffer on behalf of everyone but yourself? Do you realize how arrogant that is?
    i can say that im moving on.. slowly but im going to get there. ive accepted the fact that we are no longer together and can no longer be together. i love him but i can never have him as my husband because of ho whe treats me. i know i can do this!! i know i can!!

Yes, you can. God wouldn't have brought you to it if you couldn't get through it.
    Speak less. Say more.

im missing him again. but i have control myself not to call or tx. i hope i can get by. my friend has a party, i know my x would be there. i said no na to the organizer, but he'll feel very bad if didnt go.. what now?

Probably too late to say it, but "what now" is you're using false piety to make an excuse to see him. Were you tell the organizers WHY you weren't coming, I doubt very much they'd feel bad...about YOU anyway.
    Speak less. Say more.

guys, im taking the steps walking away from him. i hope i can manage to go to the other side without looking back or regreting anything.

No matter how much you think he was the "right" one, you clearly showed that he wasn't. There is someone better for you. There is no need to look back or regret anything, take it slow and live freely.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

lilwing89 Guest
    hell, any guy that hits you isnt worth your time.

there are times i can hold back myself from going to him.. but sometimes i just cant help it. i see him regularly at school so its really hard to stop thinking about him.l every corner every spot of the school reminds me of him.. i feel so stupid now. im the one who got hurt but im the one who kept on apologizing.

Tone Guest
    I would post here, but it would just be repeating, so instead, just go back and reread the 6 pages of advice, tips, and suggestions people have invested into you.

im more focused than last week. i hope i'll get better as the days go by.

Quote Originally Posted by kikay
    im more focused than last week. i hope i'll get better as the days go by.
    Good to hear

im missing him.. am i still normal? 2m i know il be sseing him in school.. i dont kno whow to handle..

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast