+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Cant get over GF shady past

Not always, WakeUp. I can get annoyed with someone's presence and just not want to be around them at all. You don't wanna fux w/ me in 2014..it's gonna be my year, I can feel it! Happy New Year!(I could also start a thread on how much I hate new year's)

Starnique, a ho is prostitute. A prostitute performs sex acts for money, so you really can't call me one, unless you are unable to comprehend English accurately. I'll give you a takesies-backsies if you want one. I also plainly said that I would have a relationship with a girl who had many partners.

I did just reread all of my posts and I don't see any double standard or hypocrisy. You haven't actually pointed anything out. Also, you didn't really have an argument against what Brent was saying. Why is his experience invalid, and he's just deemed a dumbass? Seemed like a pretty lucid account of events to me. "Pandering to base instincts", nailed it. It has nothing to do with how many partners they've had.

Also, you said everyone should try it before hating..I did recently go to a strip club in Vegas, and for 3rd time in my life, I was disgusted. Maybe that's why I 'feel some kinda way about it' right now lol.
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 01-01-14 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post

Also, you said everyone should try it before hating..I did recently go to a strip club in Vegas, and for 3rd time in my life, I was disgusted. Maybe that's why I 'feel some kinda way about it' right now lol.
    Pfffst! Seriously? Its ok.....LOL...there's not a thing wrong with being different I have yet to hear a guy say a vegas strip joint was disgusting... Haha
    Last edited by surfhb2; 01-01-14 at 03:19 PM.

Starnique, a ho is prostitute. A prostitute performs sex acts for money, so you really can't call me one, unless you are unable to comprehend English accurately. I'll give you a takesies-backsies if you want one. I also plainly said that I would have a relationship with a girl who had many partners.
    I didn't call you a ho but I guess a hit dog will holla huh? I was trying to make a point. FYI, a ho doesn't have to be someone who sleeps around for money only(even though that's what it says in the dictionary), its also a promiscuous person. Its really no difference to me and not to a lot of other people and you know the word is not only used for a paid person so don't try to be a smart ass. I know several chics that are not strippers and they work regular jobs but they still nasty sluts and at the end of the day guys don't respect them. You aint got nothing I want so You keep your takesies backsies.

I did just reread all of my posts and I don't see any double standard or hypocrisy. You haven't actually pointed anything out. Also, you didn't really have an argument against what Brent was saying. Why is his experience invalid, and he's just deemed a dumbass? Seemed like a pretty lucid account of events to me. "Pandering to base instincts", nailed it. It has nothing to do with how many partners they've had.
    Saying you wouldn't date a stripper that's working a pole but you would let a stripper work your pole (even while you wait for Ms. Perfect) is a double standard. You still have yet to explain why its not. You really are all over the place and is only answering what you want to.

I did initially respond to Brent's post so don't even try it. I stated that just because he had those experiences that doesn't mean that all strippers are like that. Even if I cant speak for others, its offensive to me because I'm not. He was talking as if he knew all strippers. He's entitled to his opinion, which really is all it is. You co signed as if everything he was saying was factual and maybe for him it was but he generalized all the strippers.

Shit like this is what makes strippers get crazy.
    Last edited by Starnique; 02-01-14 at 08:51 AM.

Well you just haven't been to the right strip club. You're going to the lame ones so yeah you should feel some type of way about it. Why did you even go if strippers are just an illusion of sex? Are you looking for something you haven't got? Why pay, tip and support it if its a sorry ass profession?

I would've ended up with all your money.
    Last edited by Starnique; 02-01-14 at 05:18 AM.

Dont give in for free, Star !
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Lmao. No I wouldn't do that. No worries. Besides, I have respect for my guy and I wouldn't intentionally do something I know he wouldn't care for. I only dance for him now. I know I seem hardcore and I can be, but I'm a softy.

Like people think drugs, crazy and whoring around and I don't operate like that. You don't have to be a stripper to operate like that.

I just think its stupid for guys to say they wont date one but will **** one and a lot of guys do feel that way but their fake because its not how they initially approach you. Its just hard especially when you try to be open and honest with people and to find out they don't value or respect you. I don't have to lie about anything in my past because my truth is too beautiful and I know who I am and that I'm a nice person and I loves on my man, so **** what ya heard. I understand that some guys want a certain type of chic on their arm but the way they go about it isn't cool, especially when they got priors of their own. I have no regrets.
    Last edited by Starnique; 02-01-14 at 05:39 AM.

Ive been feeling a bit fragile lately since I lost my job, home, sold car etc but you bitches better be prepared for 2014! Michelle is back with a bang and I'm looking forward to some heated debates. Happy new year to all you f**kers (evil grin)

on topic: I dont think OP is coming back

off topic: I absolutely LOVE jessie j new song "I feel my hands shake, I watch the glass break, you feel like thunder in the sky"

Champagne everyone cheers
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

give a chance

Quote Originally Posted by Dez1985 View Post
    Yesterday my GF of 8 months told me she used to be a topless dancer and once even sold herself for money. That was 3 years ago and I don't feel too good about it. She said she has changed and she was young and desperate for money. I know this to be true because she has been on her own since she was 16 and had a really hard life. But I cant look at her the same I love her and we talk about marriage and stuff but I'm having a hard time taking the news...I am happy with her and we do everything together but why didn't she tell me earlier? She is now in school for nursing and works as a receptionist at a local chiropractic office, so I have to say, she has done better for herself. The thing is, I would not of went into the relationship if I knew about her shady past. I cant see myself being with a woman who shit loads of men have seen and possibly even touched or slept with. She is better now but at one point, I cant stop thinking about the lack of self respect or values she had. She says it only happened once but we live in Nevada and I know how the clubs here operate. I think she has done a lot more then she is willing to admit, like she was only a topless dancer. The clubs around here are bottomless as well. I took her to a friend's bbq this past weekend and this guy kept saying he recognized her but couldn't remember where from. She told me she didn't feel good and we ultimately left the bbq but now I know why and that is why she decided to come clean about her shady past. It makes me wonder about how she will do if she is a another financial crisis. Will she go back to doing the same thing? I'm embarrassed to be with her if she's going to be noticed.

Should I let her go? Or try hard to forget about it?
    Dear O.P
    Well, aside from the past how does she make you feel? If it's good and you two share a connection that makes your knees weak and her's as well, find a way to get over what she did to survive long ago. Out of the house at 16? Well, being hungry and in survival mode can push anyone into doing stuff they never thought they'd do. Hunger is a strong need.
    She's trusting you with this information. She does not need to give you details and you shouldn't be dwelling on what you suspect as this is not fair to either of you.

She has worked hard to get where she is NOW. She found you and eventually, trusted you enough to tell you her secret that she is not proud of but obviously loves you enough to risk fall out over holding back for any longer than she already did.
    Please tell me your not going to dump her over something like this.
    True, it will not be easy when you think of how many men have seen her dance naked but have a little compassion for how young she was, how frightened she must have been, how hungry and hopeless.
    I'd be proud of her for finally sharing this part of her life with you; and when she does get recognized, protect her. Believe me, she houses her own inner feelings that probably beat her up inside more than anyone else can; so getting embarrassed isn't the best medicine here.
    Rejoice in the fact that you have an honest woman. She was willing to risk your judgements to tell you the truth. The fact it took her awhile shouldn't phase you as it really wasn't any of your business, especially at first. She likes you lots or she'd never have told you.
    Support your woman. She made some mistakes, hey, we all do don't we. She came clean and now she'll see the test of your character for often it isn't who we are when things are all rosey, it's who we are when stuff hits the fan that attests to our true character.
    good luck

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    Pfffst! Seriously? Its ok.....LOL...there's not a thing wrong with being different I have yet to hear a guy say a vegas strip joint was disgusting... Haha
    I wasn't disgusted by the pussy, I was disgusted by the pandering. I totally support everyone's right to do whatever the **** they want though.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Well you just haven't been to the right strip club. You're going to the lame ones so yeah you should feel some type of way about it. Why did you even go if strippers are just an illusion of sex? Are you looking for something you haven't got? Why pay, tip and support it if its a sorry ass profession?

I would've ended up with all your money.
    I do agree that I haven't been to a good one and I was under the impression that all Vegas joints were good ones. I went because my friends wanted to. I chilled at the table and bought rounds. My friend gave me a stack of ones because he knew I wasn't going to pay for shit. I then explained to the broad the same position I've explained here while she was giving me a lapdance.

Starnique, you could **** me and still couldn't get a dime out of me. Probably wouldn't even want to smash again in the morning. You're probably just like the other ones..claiming to be freaks but ordinary as hell in the sack. Just like the other strippers I ****ed, I'd probably have you sprung as hell, hitting me up for dick all the time. Sending me pictures, getting pissed off when I don't respond, acting possessive as hell.
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 03-01-14 at 08:17 AM.

It's not a double standard because they're different situations. I'm ****ing someone who I want to **** and who wants to **** me. Strippers are giving everything to anyone with a buck. It is different.

I've never approached a stripper in any way but a sexual one, so I'm no fake. I do respect the ones I've been with as people, but I just don't have any respect for strippers as a whole.

I'm sure it was an eye opening life experience for you, and I don't think you should have any regrets about it. I just wouldn't seriously date you. I don't see why that makes me a villain.
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 03-01-14 at 08:32 AM.

I'm sure it was an eye opening life experience for you, and I don't think you should have any regrets about it. I just wouldn't seriously date you. I don't see why that makes me a villain.
    It doesn't make you a "villian" it just solidifies our point that you have a double standard. It's okay, I suspect that you're often not respected much for your own promiscuity either and that you're often dated for the time being rather then for a serious relationship so fairs, fair.

Strippers are giving everything to anyone with a buck. It is different.
    You imply that they are ****ing everyone they meet or giving all their emotions to everyone that looks at them? What you are saying is just you justifying your own double standard.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

ok this argument is over. Thanks for derailing another thread guys.

Thread closed.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456