+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Metrosexuals?

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Probably so. Have you read about that bird flu? Do you think it will kill as many as they are predicting?
    Only if it mutates. Then it will, because we aren't pumping any money into a vaccine. We'd rather go broke due to war.

lol ok I wasn't trying to start anything about war or anything, I was just wondering about that flu because I keep reading it. There is only one company making the vaccine which I think is kind of stupid. Who knows if they will sell the rights so other companies can make it as well. Greedy.

Hmm. I didn't think there WAS a vaccine, as supposedly it isn't all that easy for humans to contract this strain in its current form. In any case, I understand the world is long overdue for a pandemic, and it is supposedly only a matter of time before mutation occurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    There is only one company making the vaccine which I think is kind of stupid. Who knows if they will sell the rights so other companies can make it as well. Greedy.
    Let's see.....If said company is a Big Business company located in Texas, I could safely say that said company will notbe selling their rights to other companies.

Yeah, that's what I've been reading about. It's only a matter of time. It's called Tamiflu. A Swiss company named Roche makes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Let's see.....If said company is a Big Business company located in Texas, I could safely say that said company will notbe selling their rights to other companies.
    lol no it's not

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    you know misombra - controversial things like the civil rights movement, equal rights for women, education, increased minimum wages, seeking healthcare for the poor, staying out of Iraq, etc...

::major eye rolling::

MY POINT EXACTLY. THE Deep South dems tried to stop civil rights, etc.

Robert KKK Byrd mean anything to you???????????????????????????

WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY!

DNC
    Opposed civil rights.
    Screwed the Vietnam war.
    Fought against women's rights

If you would educate yourself unbiased on the history of the United States, politically, for the last 100 years, you will see the DNC is always nay saying, throwing mud, then 15 years latter, they say, oops, guess you were right!

WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY.

If you knew what I did about this war, you would thank God every day that Bush is in the white house and not Clinton.

Bluevette, are you saying the Democrats were opposed to Civil Rights? Wasn't that like 130 years ago?

hahaha - bluevette, now I know where you spend the rest of your time - searching the Republican conspiracy websites and blogs! hahahaha

Offhand I would say that Roosevelt was a FANTASTIC Democratic President, and the Republicans have put us on the significantly wrong side of history very recently, for which we may need decades to recover...
    Funny thing, it came from a SS memo, (Secret Service).

Dems only believe something if they see it, then it is still denied. But you can forge documents, start rumors, etc, and they are taken as gospel.

A friend of mine from college left the AF, and is working for the SS now. He spent 2 years with Clinton, and now with W.

The stories he tells are appalling. Bill and Hillary cleaned out the white house when they left, they took a portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln out of the Lincoln room, and loaded it with personal property. It has been in that room since the days of Lincoln. What a scumbag.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Bluevette, are you saying the Democrats were opposed to Civil Rights? Wasn't that like 130 years ago?

Where have you people been?????????????????

YES the Deep South democrats opposed civil rights; IT was the republicans that spear headed that movement. At the time, Robert BYRD, (KKK BYRD) was speaker of the house, and a Grand Wizard. Do a Google search on it????

The Republicans had to go to the streets to get it passes, as the Dems were under orders from the Speaker of the House to vote one way on the Bill, and that was NO>

The DNC has an agenda DIVIDE .

WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY.

My views come from facts, history, etc, The dems facts come from a twisted view and a hatred for someone else. Listen to the Dems, I HATE BUSH, BUSH SUCKS, HATE HATE HATE HATE. The loose in the market place of ideas, and are acting like cornered rats, even on this board. Is it true, YES, the REP, hold the house and the Senate, and the white house. They are loosing and it is unhinging them. They want power back and any cost.

I think worldnetdaily is considered a right-wing publication, and therefore biased...

And I always hear Clinton sex scandals being brought up when people are being defensive about Bush. Maybe its just because they are the most recent presidents...

And I, too, am neither Democrat or Republican. I am registered Independent.

AND ABC< NBC< CBS< CNN are not. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE SAND MARY MAPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both sides have some positive and some negative aspects to them. I do know that Texas used to be a Democratic state

[QUOTE=Bluevetteracer]Where have you people been?????????????????

YES the Deep South democrats opposed civil rights; IT was the republicans that spear headed that movement. At the time, Robert BYRD, (KKK BYRD) was speaker of the house, and a Grand Wizard. Do a Google search on it????

QUOTE]

Bullsh*t - you would like to allow the Republicans to take credit for genesis of the civil rights movement (which by the way was MORE than 100 years ago) but neither the Democrat NOR the Republican parties of that time bear any resemblance to the current views held by these parties. Back in those days, the Republicans were the LIBERALS (and favored a strong central government). The parties have flip-flopped their ideologies.
    Last edited by shh!; 20-10-05 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluevetteracer
    AND ABC< NBC< CBS< CNN are not. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE SAND MARY MAPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So says what I assume is a FOX news viewer...

Quote Originally Posted by Bluevetteracer
    Funny thing, it came from a SS memo, (Secret Service).

Dems only believe something if they see it, then it is still denied. But you can forge documents, start rumors, etc, and they are taken as gospel.

A friend of mine from college left the AF, and is working for the SS now. He spent 2 years with Clinton, and now with W.

The stories he tells are appalling. Bill and Hillary cleaned out the white house when they left, they took a portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln out of the Lincoln room, and loaded it with personal property. It has been in that room since the days of Lincoln. What a scumbag.
    Just because you say this doesn't make it true. The White House, in addition to being a working government office, is also a museum with a curator. No one can take artwork that doesn't belong to them, although the artwork that is disliked can be moved into storage to make room for what the current administration likes.

If your story were true, why hasn't anyone heard about it? Oh - I know: the media is covering it all up. ::rolling eyes::

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast