+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Getting the ring back

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by SONOIL View Post
    The hell with the ring and money. And i hate drama!
    ahem... **** all that bullshit and move on already. consider it a lost cause and look foward. 1200 bucks can always be obtained again like i said before.

Quote Originally Posted by kapneb92 View Post
    ooh ooh i know!
    give ME $1200 and i'll go get the ring
    money don't matter to you right?

the point was to get the ring back so he could probably pawn it and put the money in the bank. why would he pay someone to get the ring back and probably loose more money in the process??

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I would like to say I feel used, but I wasn't really. Sure, we "slept" together, but that guy had the worst case of Whisky Dick I've ever seen. It was like a piece of string. I used to call him Linguine Weenie.

We cuddled a lot, though.
    dammit women... i had to laugh at this one, BUT why are you sharing my problems with the rest of the world... ok so you're gonna be like that huh?? well gentlemen of the forum, let me tell you this. when you're drunk you can get away with a lot of sexual activities because women just let actions alone... and i'll tell you, giga has one tight ass, so tight, with my limp dick and all, the sex still felt good,.. well it did for me anyways.

thanks for all the memories, i remember about 50% of them.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

anachronistic Guest
    ooh ooh i know!
    give ME $1200 and i'll go get the ring
    money don't matter to you right?
    or just pay somebody to get it for you.
    look for whatever reason you want that ring back but you don't want to see her, then try REALLY REALLY hard to forget it. OH how bout you pay for an overdose of drugs to lose your memory!
    i guess a lawyer could work too.
    Dude, do you really mean "Money do not matter"?

doesn't fits better. (means does not)

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post

dammit women... i had to laugh at this one, BUT why are you sharing my problems with the rest of the world... ok so you're gonna be like that huh?? well gentlemen of the forum, let me tell you this. when you're drunk you can get away with a lot of sexual activities because women just let actions alone... and i'll tell you, giga has one tight ass, so tight, with my limp dick and all, the sex still felt good,.. well it did for me anyways.

thanks for all the memories, i remember about 50% of them.

raverboy
    Oh, my God! I thought we were, you know, "spooning". I had no idea I was being sodomized.

I'm not even blond.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it's cause i'm suave like that...

raverboy

LostNotFound Guest
    is this serious?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    this IS a forum....but i'll leave your imagination to decide if this is real or not.

raverboy

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LostNotFound View Post
    is this serious?
    oh my god. now take off your glasses so that i don't break them when i punch you.

i thought the whole point was that he didn't wan't to see her cause that's all part of her plan.
    and i thought the money from the ring wasn't the point.
    must be my 'adolescence' as my mom says.
    okay well the offer still stands!

oh and yea it should've been 'doesn't' not 'don't'
    thanks for the summer grammar lesson >.<

i thought the whole point was that he didn't wan't to see her cause that's all part of her plan.
    and i thought the money from the ring wasn't the point.
    must be my 'adolescence' as my mom says.
    okay well the offer still stands!
    This is right. Still no progress thou, and she didn't make any attempts to contact me yet again. I've decided that i'm not going to pursue the idea of getting it back, i'll let her have it and i'll be a bigger person! instead of removing her from my life i've removed myself from hers.
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

anachronistic Guest
    Dude, tell me your time is worth more than that.

You probably spent more time trying to get it back than the ring is actually worth!

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    Dude, tell me your time is worth more than that.

You probably spent more time trying to get it back than the ring is actually worth!
    actually i didn't make any attempts to get it back. i wanted to do it to rob her of reason to get in contct with me, and also i wanted to hear other opinions... like i said this ring is last string between us and talking from previous experience, she will sure use it.
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

LostNotFound Guest
    you know your avatar it reminds me of an old movie where theres lots of black and white down town new york/ chicago broadway detective office clips where the guy says' and one day this broad strolled right up to my office...' and its all smokey and he's got his legs up on the desk.

meh...its been in my mind a while just thought i'd express it.

good for you. i'm proud of you lionos.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    good for you. i'm proud of you lionos.
    Well thanks. I find myself more and more thinking about the situation every day. I mean this isn't my first relationship and i've moved on before, but this time it's extremely hard for me.I don't know why, i just tend to forget all the drama she created and remember the good time, and that's what i miss. I just can't understand... Don't get me wrong people, it's not the attention or sympathy i'm looking for, it's the understanding of why people behave the way she did. .
    Doc. Love

I think your tendency to look on the bright side will serve you well when you start dating someone who appreciates it. It's a good thing.

There's something wrong with that girl, Lionos. She's....mean. When you finally meet the right girl for you, you'll look back on all of this and wonder how you spent even one minute thinking about this girl.

You just have to get her out of the way so you're actually available for Miss Right. Right now, you're still facing the wrong direction.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast