+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: What makes women....

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it's a good thing that i'm not part of your fantasy.. not i can rest assured.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

ROFL@Sanct.

@Illusional... you're only saying that because my fantasies about you are, you alcohol free.

I'v never approached a woman in my life. The main reason for this being I don't think I'm good enough for them. I'm sure theres aload of other guys out there who feel the same.

Don't make the guy have to do all the work.

The last girl I was seeing there was for about 4 months. She was very attractive. I was with her because she showed interest in me. She also had a kid. I had all these daft thoughts going through my head. "If she didn't have a kid, would she be going with someone else? (some muscly guy)", was she only with me cause she had a kid and she knew I was a nice guy?

I am only 21 and I'm just going to say the truth, and that being that I could not really properly commit to her because she had a boy. I know single parents who read this will probably be annoyed at me but I'm just telling the truth. If i was to ever go with a woman who had a kid they would really need to be the one, a bit special. It was too much for me to take on.

I have been single pretty much my whole life. Iv waited a very long time to meet the one and I wasn't willing to just accept whatever I could get.

I'm sure theres other guys out there who are fine with it though. Thats just me.
    Last edited by bazM; 04-11-09 at 03:57 AM.

So you want to meet 'the one' but your plan is to stand there and do nothing and hope she magically shows up and chases you down.

And when a girl does chase you down, you're dissatisfied with what you get?

And you blame the women? wtf?

I'm all for girls taking the initiative but you're supposed to be the MAN. It really is your job more than hers to take initiative.

Incidentally, you might find this amusing:

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/ask-male-forum/34446-why-he-doesnt-make-move.html[/url]
    Last edited by Sanctuary; 04-11-09 at 05:24 AM.

that's another problem, you say you have a kid, and some guys automatically think you're lookng for a replacement 'dad'.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble_bee View Post
    that's another problem, you say you have a kid, and some guys automatically think you're lookng for a replacement 'dad'.....
    I wouldn't say that BB, though perhaps younger guys may jump to that conclusion.

I would try to pick up on some of the little things you were saying or talked about when it came to your situation, kind of read between the lines and probably decide from that if you were looking for a new daddy or just a guy to get to know :-)

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    ROFL@Sanct.

@Illusional... you're only saying that because my fantasies about you are, you alcohol free.
    if that's the case then are you the one who is intoxicated??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    if that's the case then are you the one who is intoxicated??

raverboy
    It's a fantasy so sure. <3 LOL

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bazM View Post

I am only 21 and I'm just going to say the truth, and that being that I could not really properly commit to her because she had a boy. I know single parents who read this will probably be annoyed at me but I'm just telling the truth. If i was to ever go with a woman who had a kid they would really need to be the one, a bit special. It was too much for me to take on..
    As it should be. Coming from the perspective of a mother, 21 is way too young for someone to be caught up in the world of parenting, especially a male. It IS too much to ask. There is nothing wrong with admitting to yourself you just aren't up for it.

We're talking about dating. Not marriage.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There are lots of girls out there without that kind of baggage. I am in favor of 21 year olds finding one of them.

yeah thats way too young to be running around with a woman with a child/ren, thats and I'm pretty sure the majority of sensible single mothers wouldn't date as young either....so no shock or loss there I'm afraid baz.

anyway.....my point was....I'm not looking for a father figure for my son, he has a dad, and his dad is doing just fine.

Is it strange for me to want to meet a guy, who will have nothing to do with my child? what I mean is, I would only introduce the guy to my boy, only if I thought it was a serious long-term relationship, and that perhaps we were heading for other commitments. (marriage?)

How about that guys? how does that work> so you're okay she has a child, but would you be okay with her keeping you away from her child?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know how the guys would feel about it, but I absolutely agree with you, BB. Kids do NOT need to see a continuous string of casual dates being paraded through their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't know how the guys would feel about it, but I absolutely agree with you, BB. Kids do NOT need to see a continuous string of casual dates being paraded through their lives.
    totally.........

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble_bee View Post
    How about that guys? how does that work> so you're okay she has a child, but would you be okay with her keeping you away from her child?
    I'd expect it.

I've dated a couple of single mothers over the years BB, it's not that difficult of a situation to handle. Don't worry about it

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast