+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Cheating

Quote Originally Posted by stuckies View Post
    I did question it...
    What is T.R.O.L.L?

Quote Originally Posted by hopegrace View Post
    In September we started trying again, he even did a sperm count test ( that's how much he was serious about having kids with me)
    Test showed that he is 100% good to go,
    LOL.....Maybe the fact that he's banging other women on buisness trips, may have something to do with why he suspects a low sperm count. If he stopped putting his Tadpoles into other ponds, he would'nt have to worry. Tell him that.

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    LOL.....Maybe the fact that he's banging other women on buisness trips, may have something to do with why he suspects a low sperm count. If he stopped putting his Tadpoles into other ponds, he would'nt have to worry. Tell him that.
    I will definitely tell him that!!!

How do you actually know that he is going on business trip? It is possible that there is NO business trip but he could be meeting soooooooooooo many different women and having sex with them all the time?
    He probably think that, if he keep on giving you money, buying things for you then, you'll be happy and will not leave him.

Quote Originally Posted by Saya View Post
    How do you actually know that he is going on business trip? It is possible that there is NO business trip but he could be meeting soooooooooooo many different women and having sex with them all the time?
    He probably think that, if he keep on giving you money, buying things for you then, you'll be happy and will not leave him.
    First of all I go 40% of the times with him, second of all it is not like I don't know anything. I actually help him for his business as much as I can. I book a lot of trips for the conferences myself.

He has two offices in 2 different countries with more than 100 employees. I often call the office or Skype him when he is there.
    I am sure that he is on those trips that what his business requires, but another question is if he is banging somebody there??
    Probably yea...

First of all I go 40% of the times with him,.
    LOL.....that leaves 60%...The odds are'nt in your favour.

lol ^

He has two offices in 2 different countries with more than 100 employees. I often call the office or Skype him when he is there.
    I am sure that he is on those trips that what his business requires, but another question is if he is banging somebody there??
    Probably yea...
    Most likely he is having sex with different women when he is on business trip.

Probably that's what he thinks

But on the other hand he did A LOT of goods stuff to me...and believe me I had a lot of hard moments in life and he was there for me holding my hand. That's why probably you will understand why it is hard for me to leave

I know that a lot of my posts make you laugh, guys
    I am glad that you are stronger people than I am...

Quote Originally Posted by skeeziix View Post
    You must have lost your self-worth some where along the way. If this was happening to a friend what would you tell them to do, get the **** out. Especially, if he was caught red-handed and continued to lie. He will continue to do so. Its up to you to decide what you can and can't put up with. Maybe you should hold on to him until you are strong enough to leave or when you find someone else. Two people can play the same game.
    Thats what my friends tell me just enjoy life, 2 booked vocation in December, and try to bring him the same lesson..
    I wish I could throw my feeling away just like that

Probably that's what he thinks

But on the other hand he did A LOT of goods stuff to me...and believe me I had a lot of hard moments in life and he was there for me holding my hand. That's why probably you will understand why it is hard for me to leave
    Then don't leave and shut up about it for goodness sakes. It's more than obvious you will not leave him so quit whining about his activities when he's not with you and showering you with material things, paying for your education and putting a roof over your head.
    Google "gold digger" and there will be a photo of you under the definition. O.o
    Stop!

As for being married or not. If your state does not recognize common law marriage then you will have zero rights to anything should he break up with you. If you are married you will have the rights to half his assets unless he has an iron clad pre-nup in place. I wasn't talking about the actual marriage license but rather your rights as a wife/mother compared to a lover/mother.

Now go learn to put up with his porking the willing porkers and try to be a happy camper with what you've been handed on a silver platter.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 17-11-11 at 12:10 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

"why would you stay with someone who disrespects you?"
    Because I LOVE him

Because he treats me sooo nice! (other than cheating part). we have great time together and we are together for 5 years. Besides being boyfriend and girlfriend, we are good friends. He helps me to deal with every day stress; I help him.

He spoils me and says very nice words almost every day!
    "what evidence?"
    Condom in his jacket while we never use it
    You. Are. An. Idiot. As if enough people haven't said that already on this thread. You love him because he gives you material things like trips. You stay with him because you want those trips again, and you don't really care if he cheats on you.

Polls show that 30-50% of men cheat. Accept he's cheating, get on with your life, because you said you don't have the will to leave him. Accept that you are NOT special to him, because he cheats on you. He is nice to you so he can get sex. Accept that this is the best you can do, because you have low self-esteem, and you can do nothing to change that. Accept you are sad, because you won't change things to be happy, because you don't like change.

If you are pissed off now, PM me and tell me.
    Last edited by bulrush; 17-11-11 at 02:27 AM.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

I feel so sad, upset and lonely because of my relationship going on.
    I am afraid of being lonely.
    I am afraid that I wont have anyone better than him.
    I am so scared that I am going to be 30 next year and i dont have kids.
    I am afraid not to be able to love anyone else; i am afraid not to find someone else.
    Even though I am very attractive, I have a low self-esteem.
    And honestly I am afraid of the changes...
    I am afraid to lose a man whom a lot of women find successful...
    I am glad you were specific about your fears. Because now you know what your fears are, you can fix them.

Do you guys read "Secret" by Rhonda Byrne? If yes, do you believe that we send out thoughts to universe and attract things in our lives?
    Maybe I am being negative a lot of times and that's why attract this stuff in my life. Maybe i constantly think that he cheats. and that's why it happens...
    It's possible. But what I do is I simply choose to make good decisions. How I manage my money, my life, who I date, who my friends are. I look for positive people, who don't cheat on me. I actively make good decisions to steer my life in a direction I want. You seem to be very passive, having no degree yet, and having little or no job prospects, which means no money to make yourself independent.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

[QUOTE=bulrush;779954]You. Are. An. Idiot. As if enough people haven't said that already on this thread. You love him because he gives you material things like trips. You stay with him because you want those trips again, and you don't really care if he cheats on you.

Polls show that 30-50% of men cheat. Accept he's cheating, get on with your life, because you said you don't have the will to leave him. Accept that you are NOT special to him, because he cheats on you. He is nice to you so he can get sex. Accept that this is the best you can do, because you have low self-esteem, and you can do nothing to change that. Accept you are sad, because you won't change things to be happy, because you don't like change.

Thanks for all that dirt that you showered me with!!!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast