+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I just don't know... Is he cheating?

I just don't know... Is he cheating?

I am having issues knowing if he is or planning on cheating. There are several signs that worry me:

1. He accused me of cheating was caught going through my computer and phone. (he found nothing and said he felt like an idiot)
    2. He has been caught in a ton of white lies.
    3. When he gets a text he hides the text but says he doesn't realize he is hiding it.
    4. Sex life there is none unless I entice it. His response I don't want to push you if your tired.
    5. We share a computer and I was looking for my last year Halloween photo and found a naked photo of him my roommates friend was mortified. I of course I quickly closed it but damage was done. The file was created a week ago wtf. I confronted him and he said he was going to send it to me but decided not to and he thought he deleted it.
    6. Right after the photo incident a girl started texting him quite often and he said that she was from spring semester and he just said hi on Facebook and she missed the im and was just getting back to him.

When confronted about this girl he said that was the first time she ever texted him and he decided to prove it and it back fired because prior to that text there were 10-15 other text from her. Nothing bad simple conversation, but he lied. His defense was he just forgot they talked prior.

I really want to give him the benefit of the doubt because most of his actions speak louder then words and he has done a lot for me and I know he Loves me. He has brought up marriage and I am just afraid if I give him the notion I am interested in the M word that he will ask me to marry him and I won't be able to say yes if I think he will be unfaithful.

Point 5 i think is worded badly and i can't understand it. Could you rewrite that point please?

I would say at this time that's not enough evidence to say he's cheating. He's being a little suspicious, but it's very possible you've just found yourself an absent minded man. Don't be nosey and invading, but keep your eyes open. If things come up that make you uneasy, talk to him about it very calmly. Tell him how these things are making you feel, but don't accuse, and pay close attention to his reactions.