+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: When it's great it's wonderful but what happens when it's not so great?

It definitely seems as if it is time to move on. As hard as it may seem, he isn't putting in the effort and acting the way someone who truly loves you should. Just remember that you aren't a bad person for giving him many chances; he's a bad person for taking advantage of you. You deserve someone better. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by tubbers476 View Post
    It definitely seems as if it is time to move on. As hard as it may seem, he isn't putting in the effort and acting the way someone who truly loves you should. Just remember that you aren't a bad person for giving him many chances; he's a bad person for taking advantage of you. You deserve someone better. Good luck
    Thank you I know this now but it still hurts so very much I love him dearly and there is a lot of good but even when it was good i find out that there were lies going on at that time, so really how good was it really? i have to ask myself. I know people say to focus more on positives than negatives, however too much of that makes one a doormat and enables others sadly to take advantage. i wish people would take chances given as a lesson to do what they should from then onwards, being considerate, honest and respectful, unfortunately that didnt happen in my situation although he is trying his very best now, but sadly all that shows me is that he is and was capable and he just chose not to be. And to give one more chance would be the only way of knowing if he actually has changed his ways...................but then the merry go round would just start again i fear.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678