+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Describe the "feeling"

Love does cause happiness and that is genuine happiness as long as the love is genuine. Happiness can cause love also, but I think the love it causes is not in a genuine state. Just a thought.

The Art of Happiness really does explain a great deal. It has really helped me put some things into perspective.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by The Great OV!!! View Post
    Some how I think love and happiness are seperate...but one can cause the other. I am figuring love causes happiness...not the other way around...so I am a bit confused about what he says.
    Ok, I'll try to explain myself better...

By loving yourself I mean you have full confidence, self-respect, comfort, etc.

So if you become unhappy it is only temporary, because you will know how to get better because you know you can.
    Be true to yourself, this includes taking a step back and realizing that the best thing isnt always the easiest thing in front of you.

Myspace: [url]http://www.myspace.com/131869944[/url]

Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, but trusting them not to.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Love is the comfort and a euphoricism (so not a word) you get that makes well life worth it.
    Love is a powerful feeling that can bring a poor man off the street a rich man to his knees
    Love is the only thing in this world that can't be bought.
    ---
    If there was no love, then school would be soooooo boring and suicide would defiantly go up I'm sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..

Love can bring happiness and happiness can enrich love...that is my interpretation of it!

Love is the most wonderful feeling that you would ever feel in your life, but if things are not ment to be, then this feeling would turn to become the worst living nightmare you would ever experience! I learnt that the hard way...
    Last edited by A-GAME; 29-01-07 at 04:55 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by enterprise View Post
    If there was no love, then school would be soooooo boring and suicide would defiantly go up I'm sure.
    I disagree. I actually knew people who have killed themself over it because they can not be with the other person.

Quote Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    Love is the most wonderful feeling that you would ever feel in your life, but if things are not ment to be, then this feeling would turn to become the worst living nightmare you would ever experience! I learnt that the hard way...
    Yep.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by The Great OV!!! View Post
    I disagree. I actually knew people who have killed themself over it because they can not be with the other person.
    You guys are talking about two different loves. OV is talking about Romantic love and the other guy is talking about love as a whole. Your both right.

Ya go the other guy,
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    You guys are talking about two different loves. OV is talking about Romantic love and the other guy is talking about love as a whole. Your both right.
    You agree that suicide would go up when there was no love as a "whole"? In highschool? I think it would probably ease those damn poor kids being flooded with hormones if you ask me. Hell, I think grades would go up.

grades yes but school would lose the best aspect of it.

Quote Originally Posted by enterprise View Post
    grades yes but school would lose the best aspect of it.
    Oh I guess, I wouldn't know. I didn't date or anything in highschool....I just sort of went.

i havn't dated anyone in my school but it wouldn't be half as fun without liking a girl and just it's nice : o)

If there was no love there would be chaos and there would be no schol at all. Everyone would be killing each other and the world would be a very different place. Love is crucial.

anachronistic Guest
    life without love = a monochrome color vision

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast