+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: For the men... what would blow your mind away?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Girl, do you enjoy talking to dead people ?
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    I do... I actually feel pity for the troll, he has it even harder than me if he is that way outside the net.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I didn't read that until after I replied.

That guy was a loser.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Probably just a simple troll. He came here with a big kick on the door saying that women are cold bitches and emotionally retarded beings unable to do anything sexual His posts were all about this, so I guess it's a simple Neo-like troll
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    Ya need to breathe and use a lot of lube and go slow...It takes a few times before it becomes enjoyable....you could always use smaller dildos or buttplugs when you have sex until you can finally work up to letting him put his penis in you...I mean I'm certainly not trying to be a high pressure car salesman on this issue...I just don't want anybody to miss out on a good time I'm familiar with...I truly hope you wouldn't for me...if you know of something that will make me go weak kneed and totally dehydrate myself I would appreciate the tip....so I do understand...and no you cannot put a cucumber in my ass...at least not until I buy you a cup of coffee at least...I'm a little old school.
    The funny thing is how people fail to think about the long term effects of anything these days. If earlobes can become stretched from ear rings I'm quite sure that assholes can become stretched from penises. In fact that is probably why it takes a few times before becoming tolerable (or enjoyable as you say above). The result of a stretched earlobe? An ugly elongated hole. The results of a stretched asshole? An ugly stretched hole that can't properly hold shit inside. I think that she'll be cursing you once she's older and shits a little bit every time she laughs at something.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Probably just a simple troll. He came here with a big kick on the door saying that women are cold bitches and emotionally retarded beings unable to do anything sexual His posts were all about this, so I guess it's a simple Neo-like troll
    I've seen that name SO many times. Are you referring to the person who posts here under the name 'Neo J' or are you referring to someone else?
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, I'm reffering to Neo-Seminole. He was a member for few years and then he started to be very rude and insulting, especially towards women on the forum. He needed to be IP banned, and even then, he came back using different IP and stirring up the shit here. He even has sent pictures of us mods to a lot of members on the forum, the best is, he took those pictures from our facebook accounts,probably using someone else to get them. Welll , he became a psycho and was pretty in love with himself ( actually without any reason ) . He's the past now
    Now you know
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    The funny thing is how people fail to think about the long term effects of anything these days. If earlobes can become stretched from ear rings I'm quite sure that assholes can become stretched from penises. In fact that is probably why it takes a few times before becoming tolerable (or enjoyable as you say above). The result of a stretched earlobe? An ugly elongated hole. The results of a stretched asshole? An ugly stretched hole that can't properly hold shit inside. I think that she'll be cursing you once she's older and shits a little bit every time she laughs at something.
    I never thought of that.. it sounds like a really good reason not to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Actually if you go slow you shouldn't cause tearing of the muscles only stretching and stretching doesn't tear the muscle...when you stretch your hamstrings do you weaken them or strengthen them?

Here is a list of risks to anal sex...it has more to do with diseases.

[url=http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sexandrelationships/analsex.htm]Anal sex[/url]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Further reinforces my discion of "hell no". LOL.

^^^I'd stopped trying to convince you....I was just trying to debunk the myth that anal sex causes the need for adult diapers...I mean as long as your not shovin...well 'cucumbers' up there you should be good...and even then supposedly if you go slow enough and relax enough it should be okay.

Trust I've been with a few women who enjoyed anal sex and all of them are able to laugh, sneeze, bend over and tie their shoes without crapping themselves.

^^^I'd stopped trying to convince you....I was just trying to debunk the myth that anal sex causes the need for adult diapers...I mean as long as your not shovin...well 'cucumbers' up there you should be good...and even then supposedly if you go slow enough and relax enough it should be okay.

Trust I've been with a few women who enjoyed anal sex and all of them are able to laugh, sneeze, bend over and tie their shoes without crapping themselves.
    You liberals and your butt sex.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It is my opinion ass play is for the gays- I'll let them have it. Note: don't forget to read where I wrote my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You liberals and your butt sex.
    True...but its always the Republicans that get caught nailin other dudes in the butt....at least we just get bjs from fat girls.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    It is my opinion ass play is for the gays- I'll let them have it. Note: don't forget to read where I wrote my opinion.
    I'm open minded...I'm not that open minded....its not that I have a problem with gay people...I just don't really understand the attraction to men....but to each their own I suppose....yet at the same time...I still really enjoy putting it in my girlfriends butt...I mean really its just the fact that I like boobies and don't like penis that keeps me from being gay....so maybe I'm gayer than I realized....I'm glad you could bring me to this realization...I feel we have made a breakthrough....do I owe you 50.00 now?

True...but its always the Republicans that get caught nailin other dudes in the butt....at least we just get bjs from fat girls.
    Um, two words for you: Eric Massa.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast