+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Cheating

Thank you all!
    The discussion is closed

Thanks for all that dirt that you showered me with!!!
    Stop trying to be so manipulative. Everything bullrush said was just repeating what you've said about yourself. You're very naive and you're very codependent on a man who will never change and become monogamous for you. Accept that or give up the freeby life and riding on this mans generosity. One or the other because you'll NEVER have both. Not with this man anyway. YOU are the author of your own existance.

The discussion is closed
    Perhaps we should continue on by asking:
    Are Gold Diggers Really Happy or Do They Just Put Up With Their Benefactor's Shoddy While They Enjoy His Gold?
    Last edited by Wakeup; 17-11-11 at 04:03 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

You should hook up with sweet messiah. Neither of you are prepared to hear the truth. You'd get along quite well.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

I am disappointed to say that Hopegrace did not even bother to send me a PM. She really needed a kick in the pants and some tough love. Perhaps she will think on what we all have been saying, and return with a clear head. If she consented to an open relationship, that's one thing. But that's clearly not the case here. It is too bad she is so self-destructive and unhappy.

Allow me to get on my soapbox. (Turn on patriotic music.)

True Americans address difficulties head on, with energy, persistence, and the will to finish what they start. That means, when things get bad, surely it must get better. They respect themselves, and their neighbors, and do not tolerate bad behavior. When bad behavior comes their way, they get rid of it like a mangy dog. They do not feel sorry for themselves, but quickly try to solve the problem themselves, and sometimes ask for help. They fix the problem, have a few beers, and get on with life. I'm sorry, but you are not an American at heart, only in title.

And a "Troll" on the internet is someone who makes up stories too fantastic, or stupid, to be true. While some of us don't believe you, I do believe you, a I have seen and gotten to know very fragile and weak people such as yourself. I personally know more than one person who is so unbelievably stupid or in denial, that it boggles the imagination. I'm not blaming you for your weakness, regardless of how it happened. I AM blaming you for your lack of action to cure said weakness.

We have all given you very good advice. Many of us have been through similar hardships, and we lived to tell about it. We did not explode. We did not have a nervous breakdown. We learned who our friends really were. We lived to tell our friends what bad decisions we made when we were young. We learned from our mistakes and became better people. Choose your path and live with it. Once you choose, you have no right to complain. You have 3 days to decide what path you will take. After 3 days, get back to us, and tell us what you chose.

Have a nice life.
    Last edited by bulrush; 17-11-11 at 09:15 AM.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Hi all,

I know that you are going to call my names and sort of insult me again but I still decided to post my decision.

I am still with him; I confronted him about the condom; he told me that he was going to go to "those special massage cabinets."
    But you know why I decided to be with him?

A) it will be just too easy for him if I Dont put him in the same shoes. So I do want to give him a good lesson.
    B) His mom begged me with tears not to leave
    C) my life is too beautiful with him
    D) i want to get my Masters in a goid school with no loans ))

So I am not upset, I am not depressed, I am not complaining.
    I want to learn how to love myself first, and if meet someone better, I would leave him with no doubts or regrets. But hopefully, it will be a different story.

Thanks all!

You can judge me as much as you want!

Quote Originally Posted by hopegrace View Post
    Hi all,

I know that you are going to call my names and sort of insult me again but I still decided to post my decision.

I am still with him; I confronted him about the condom; he told me that he was going to go to "those special massage cabinets."

A) it will be just too easy for him if I Dont put him in the same shoes. So I do want to give him a good lesson.

I want to learn how to love myself first, and if meet someone better, I would leave him with no doubts or regrets. But hopefully, it will be a different story.

Thanks all!

Someone finally looked up the definition of Gold Digger and decided to accept that position without the whine.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I will accept it since you are insisting so much on calling me a gold digger, but i Do love him and never cheated on him. I care about him a lot. I care about his family. I helped to take care of his grandma who has recently passed away... God bless her soul!
    I am a member of his family even though we are not married. When I told his mom last week that I want to leave, she came to our house and begged me not to do so. She was crying and telling me that I am a great woman and he will get better with the time. ( which I do not believe by the way).
    So yea, instead of being depressed right now, I feel good. I can eat, I can study, I can live like this.

.................................................. ..............
    Last edited by Saya; 20-11-11 at 07:09 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Shrug. I prefer Glee's version to Kayne.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

D) i want to get my Masters in a goid school with no loans ))!
    bahaha..you idiot, end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    bahaha..you idiot, end of story.
    lol, I totally agree with you!!

Such a gold digger and so stupid things to say...........

i think he wont leave you , but talk to him and say he must give atleast 2 -3 reasons why he cheated on you ..
    If i see the link again you will be deleted.

Hey well ive been with my ex for 5 yrs also and he was most probably emotionally cheating on me with a frien of ours...i mean i rather him physically cheat or iono..but i get ur dilemma..and what i learnt from this relationship is that if u have been with a guy for that long and then u have a hunch that he is doing something wrong...then there is usually a reason..and yea all those trips will be great even if you have doubts in ur mind...but wehn u eventually find out the truth (knock on wood that he's cheating on u...i rlly hope he's not) u'll hate urself for all those moments he gave u. Its gonna kill u to know that somehow they were alll a lie... Im not rlly in a position to give much advice cuz im full of anger and hate but this is just my opinion...

she should have 'doormat' tattooed on her head.

Congratulations for being a mug and telling him it's ok to **** other women. You two deserve each other. In fact I insist you stay together so neither of you can ruin anybody elses lives except your own.

Hi all,

Thanks all!

Your life is too miserable with him

catch a cheating spouse [url=http://www.keylogger-mac.com]keylogger Mac[/url]
    [url=http://www.parental-controls-software.net]Mac keylogger[/url]
    [url=http://www.amackeylogger.com]keylogger for Mac[/url]
    Last edited by Afra; 23-03-12 at 03:53 PM.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast