+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: GF dropped bombshell last night

Quote Originally Posted by soulmatethought View Post
    I was cringing reading about your dilemma. I was tempted to just say what others are saying and say dump her. But only you can really know the right course of action. I think something I wrote might help you. It refers to Master Traits. Someone wrote that she was using you. Well that is a general way of describing and approaching it. Knowing your own Master Traits and those of your prospective significant other can make all the difference in selecting the write match. But if you have already been with her for 5 years, you can still apply this technique to identify exactly who she is and who you are and if you have any hope of a future together. And it will allow you to identify what she is really up to. Here is an excerpt.

"There are moral Master Traits that span the spectrum from the absolute light side to total darkness. And they have sub traits, obviously. And their sub traits can often resemble each other. For example a Master Trait of integrity and selfless giving will have the sub traits of caring, complementing, smiling, saying nice things, and so on and so forth. But the Master Trait of predatory deception will also have the sub traits of smiling, saying nice things, caring, and so forth. But the dark sub traits will have the goal of deception, whereas the light side sub traits will have the genuine goal of healing and building up the recipient of their fruits.

So how can you tell them apart? By their fruits. If an apple tree is producing thorns, its not an apple tree. And you can examine the sub traits closely to see if they are genuine. A complement that is true is usually sincere. But a complement that is untruthful is likely originating from dark intentions. I mean if someone is trying to compete in an area where they are not qualified, and someone tells them that they are qualified, that they will squash the competition, that amounts to a lie perpetrated to gain short term favor with the complementee without regard for the damage that will be caused when they fall flat on their face at showtime. But the sub trait that warns the complementee that they are not ready and attempts to help them become qualified for the competition is more than likely sincere."

You can read the entire article at the site in my signature.

Hope this helps you reach a conclusion and take the riight action.
    You suck!
    ~Sucks on my red lollipop~

Is CocoChanel Brian's troubled girlfriend?

Don't get upset CocoChanel. Grow up, get a life, etc... I think your Master Trait is obvious, and there is no need for further comments where you are concerned.
    I'm a spamming wanker.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789