+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Metrosexuals?

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    *sigh* Some just have to be right, regardless.
    Has nothing to do with being right or wrong, it has to do with the discussion of history, and peoples views here.

Through discussion, insight and conversation, we grow as a community and can benefit from sharing opinions and knowledge and facts.

What have you added here other than you usually attempt to discredit me?

Just when I was starting to have a modicum of respect for you.

I may not agree with SHHH, and the conversations get heated, but she puts forth an argument, and puts forth some validity to them.
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

How old are you again? Because I am thinking that perhaps you are simply too young to know what a true political moderate looks like. Since Bush has been in office, both parties have become increasingly polarized. He has had a very divisive effect on national politics (more than I have seen under any other administration), and lots of young people think this is normal. It's not.

Reagan was a great statesmen, he worked with a Dem house and Senate well. BUT, the Dems were still in power. The House and the Senate are everything.

Today, and since 1994, the left is furious that they are out of power. The Tip O'Neil's have been replaced by Howard Dean and Hillary. The main problem is the left puts forth no plan. Watch the Sunday talk shows on the news networks. Bush sucks, Bush has no brain, Cheney runs the show, Carl Rove Sucks, on and on and on. When asked what they would do, they say, Bush Sucks, I would do whatever he is not doing! Well, what is that, BUSH SUCKS.

If the Dems had a plan, and campaigned on it, they would win hands down.

If Lieberman would have run, he would have beat Bush worse then Bush beat Kerry. But Lieberman is not liked by George Soros and Move on.Org.

Lieberman and McCain in 08, and the Dems would take the entire House and Senate back. But watch, they will run Hillary and you will see the biggest loss in history.

Hey SHHHH.

I will buy you a membership to Rush Limbaugh's web site for being such a good sport!!!! I think you would like him : )
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

I would rather thrust a fork through my eye than listen to Rush Limbaugh, but thanks anyway. I will respond to your other points, but I am busy until Monday.

mccain is republican.

many polls don't support what you say about hillary suffering the biggest loss in history.

bush sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    mccain is republican.

many polls don't support what you say about hillary suffering the biggest loss in history.

bush sucks.
    Oh, let me guess, the AP poll???

Just like the polls that said Bush was going to loose? Bush won with a larger margin then Reagen over Mondale!

Well, my magic 8 ball is as good as yours, but after all the last polls from the last election, they are about as solid as jello.
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    I would rather thrust a fork through my eye than listen to Rush Limbaugh, but thanks anyway. I will respond to your other points, but I am busy until Monday.
    Well, keep the fork away from your face anytime the AM channel is on, just in case : )

Have a good weekend!
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

mccain is republican.

McCain is a Rep in name only, and was courted as a VP for Kerry in 04.

McCain changes like the wind blows, but he was smart enough not to get on a loosing wagon like the Kerry campaign.

If he thought Kerry had a chance, he would have run as his VP.
    Last edited by Bluevetteracer; 21-10-05 at 12:56 PM.
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

bush sucks.
    So, offer some insight on what you would do????????????????
    Lets here your plan? Our your parties plan?

Should we let the dems run this war like they ran Vietnam?

"Sound of Crickets"
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

yeah i guess i'll agree w/ you there. kerry sucks too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluevetteracer
    the left will never admit Clinton screwed us big time by letting the mid-east situation come the head it did on 9-11.
    If you blame Clinton for 9-11, under George W's watch, then you have to blame George Sr. for the 1993 World Trade center bombing under clinton's watch. They are the same people that bombed us!

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    If you blame Clinton for 9-11, under George W's watch, then you have to blame George Sr. for the 1993 World Trade center bombing under clinton's watch. They are the same people that bombed us!
    OK. This is enough. When political discussion becomes a "blame game", I notice ppls brains sliding out their ears. Discussion of these issues is irrelvant unless:

YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Any moron can complain or assign blame.

indigosoul Guest
    And I meant that generically, not to Lloyd95, was just the last post.

I AM doing something, Indi! I am trying to get bluevette to see the light! haha

Anyway, bluevette, there are so many things I take issue with in your post, it would take me forever to respond to them all. (Why are you Republicans so long-winded?) Suffice it to say that I think you should spend a little more time seeking some alternative points of view. Yes, you CAN (and should!) turn off Rush Limbaugh; he is merely a form of entertainment and should not be taken seriously. Besides, he is a big, fat hypocrite. And don't start thinking that Ann Coulter is any better.

Don't you get NPR where you live?

they say clive owen is an ubersexual. but i just think he is super-sexified.

indigosoul Guest
    they say clive owen is an ubersexual. but i just think he is super-sexified.
    mmm. I think he's super-uber-sexy...

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast