+ Follow This Topic

Thread: whats the deal with her

whats the deal with her

Hello,

So i have this friend who i really like.I am just a little confused on what to do,say and really what to think about all this.

Here is a little about both of us. I am 21 and she is 25 i am over weight but i am tall 6'3 and am built like a football player.I am in good shape for my weight.She is thin and at least 6 foot. I work with with people ages and up its a sports program.I go to school and so does she.Her job is to take care of her mom and and help with what ever need to be done.

my family knows her family and they are god friends with my mom.

Like i said i work with all ages of people at work.I work with her,her son,her brother,her mom and her aunt.Because of this i am abrade of asking her out.I do not want to make everyone feel okword, But i would like to have an ideal of whats going on and maybe some day ask her out,

Here is why i am confused.When i am at work she will come over to me and we will talk for a while.Some times depending on the day and what i am doing She will come sit next to me and or stay after the class and talk to me for at lest 30 mins, sometimes over an hour.Its all small talk though,Its hard to talk where we are with out someone else hearing.Now we talk on Facebook almost every day.Mostly small talk.

It seem that both at work and FB i see to start the conversation.Even if she comes up to me i will start it.I am not sure what that means if she does not care or is shy.I have known her for at least 2 years but over the past month we have really been talking.

A while back i asked her if she had Skype. She said that she did and i gave her my user name,She never called.I tried again to get her to talk to me on there ,no luck. she said she would if she has time.I know she had time since she had been talking to me for the past 2 hours,but OK.

The other day i asked here if she want to go do something with me, something i know she had never done before.She said she is not sure.I was not a big deal though.I asked her when we are going to hang out.She said she is busy Saturdays,i jokingly said all the days of the week and she replied with a answer excuse to all f them.

I have two Facebook one for work and one for just family and friends(Not work friend),I had her on the one for work.One day she saw me on the other one and asked about it.I told here about it and then she wanted me to add her on it,so i did.We also play game on the phone all the time,word and drawing games.I no she thinks of me as a friend,But i am not sure if she like me.

She always has the biggest smile for me, Its different the the smile she has for others. She seems to talk to me a little different then others as well.I have asked her if i am bugging her when i message her on Fb she says no,but i am not sure if she is just being friendly or no,

I understand she is busy with her mom,kid,school,and taking care of other stuff but i need you advice on all of this.Do you think she like me? I just don't know what to say to her any more.how can i get a real conversation going?How can i get her to hang out with me?when i asked her to do something with me i was not asking her out on a date,Just as a friend.what do you think is going on with this Skype why wont she want to talk to me on there when she will talk to me For ever on fb or at work?

Any advice on any of this will be help full.If you have any questions for me let me know.

Thank you.
    Last edited by i dont know; 28-02-13 at 10:07 AM.

hmmm. you can play around with her, for example she asked you to be on your friends facebook.. so tell her this

you: well i could put you on my friends facebook but I hang out with my friends, and were yet to chill so...

you know something like that.. tell her to make it on that facebook you need to kinda initiate her, so she needs to chill first to make your friendship official.

Quote Originally Posted by rob1984 View Post
    hmmm. you can play around with her, for example she asked you to be on your friends facebook.. so tell her this

you: well i could put you on my friends facebook but I hang out with my friends, and were yet to chill so...

you know something like that.. tell her to make it on that facebook you need to kinda initiate her, so she needs to chill first to make your friendship official.

i had already added her on there.But you know that sounds like somthin i would say. Thank you

yeah, women like a challenge, so challenge her, be mr mysterious.. be intrigueing spontaneous and unpredictable and you can get almost any girl.

As a girl i would say you're just being pushy...
    STOP writing her, STOP talking to her as first (bringing up conversations) and definitely DO NOT ask her if you are bothering her or annoying her or anything similar...

We like a guy to be caring BUT bastard ... meaning (if you see we are really sad or bothered with something, almost crying, ask us a simple question "ARE YOU OK?" and add "You seem worried/sad" (just these 2 adjectives, the others suck) .... don't be constantly caring about us, because we get bored... the more you care, the bigger fool you will be in our eyes. Show us you have your own CHALLENGING and INTERESTING life... something that would attract us and we would like to share with you

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by newdax View Post
    As a girl i would say you're just being pushy...
    STOP writing her, STOP talking to her as first (bringing up conversations) and definitely DO NOT ask her if you are bothering her or annoying her or anything similar...

We like a guy to be caring BUT bastard ... meaning (if you see we are really sad or bothered with something, almost crying, ask us a simple question "ARE YOU OK?" and add "You seem worried/sad" (just these 2 adjectives, the others suck) .... don't be constantly caring about us, because we get bored... the more you care, the bigger fool you will be in our eyes. Show us you have your own CHALLENGING and INTERESTING life... something that would attract us and we would like to share with you

Good luck

Thank you,It will be hard not talking to her all the time,but if that's what i need to do then i will.