+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do girls have some sick, twisted desire to make their boyfriends crazy??

Do girls have some sick, twisted desire to make their boyfriends crazy??

My girlfriend just got back from three weeks vacation with some people she met through some group and I'm thinking "alright, I'll get to talk to her again!"

So she calls, and we talk. Oh but we don't talk about nice things, like the sights she saw in a foreign country, no, we talked about how sexy she appeared to all the guys that were in the group she was travelling with.

For an HOUR I have to listen to her go on about how all the guys came in with the impression that she is a slut (being blonde and loud... don't ask me why, since she is anything BUT) and proceeded to hit on her for the entire damn trip.

She goes into detail about how she gave some guy a backrub, received a backrub from another guy, and had a third guy burst into the girls room while she was in her underwear!

She tells me how every guy there ranked her in the top three hottest girls, and how she was ranked number 1 amongst most of them. She tells me how on some bus she got cold and was leaning against some guy for warmth.

for an HOUR I listen to stuff like this. Am I wrong to be upset about this? I didn't say anything to her aside from that it made me very jealous that those guys got to be closer to her then I and that I trusted her completely.

She said one guy asked her "So, you have a boyfriend? You against having more than one?" To which she responded "Yes!" I was very glad to hear this... I mean, I trust her absolutely... I KNOW she would never do anything with another guy... but listening to this stuff, it's... AGONIZING.

I've been able to be with her very little because of her mother. Every moment we spend together I treasure... and hearing how these other guys spent three weeks with her... like THIS... it just hurts so much...

My birthday is in 2 weeks. I mentioned this offhand, fishing for a response. She couldn't care less from the way she spoke. I mean... of all the times I would like to spend with her, my birthday is the one... and it sounded like she just didn't care...

I didn't tell her anything, not how upset her stories made me, nothing. I didn't want her to be upset.

All she talks about his how she misses her friends... that she cried when she had to leave them. She's never cried about leaving my side. I remember making a comment, "You'll have so much fun on your vacation you'll probably forget all about me." She had laughed and said that it was ridiculous to think so.

Now I just wish I had been wrong.

Am I wrong for being upset about all this? I just feel... unimportant. Like I've been pushed aside for a few friends she flirted with for three weeks who she didn't even know before. Though it's hard for us to find time to be together, at least on my BIRTHDAY i'd think she would at least express some interest in spending time with me. I just feel like... like i'm just some guy she knows off to the side, someone she has so she can say "A boyfriend? yeah, I have one."

Hmm. Doesn't sound real good, man. Two things, minimum: She's not real alert on the sensitivity side, and you're not getting what you need from her. I'd pull in my amorous horns to a commensurate degree. Ease up on your affection accelerator until she starts behaving in ways that makes it clear you're not just spinning your wheels trying to get her to ride with you.
    Speak less. Say more.

I reckon she was playing around whn she was away....
    all i know for sure, all i know for real
    is knowing doesn't mean so much
    when placed against the feeling
    the heat inside, when bodies meet, and fingers touch...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah either she doesn't really care as to how you would feel about something like that.

Or she's really dumB.

Tell me.

Do you like dumB blondes?

sounds so familiar

a frank reply to the title of this thread: yes

Yep, shes stupid..inconsiderate.
    I bet she would care if you were sayin stuff like that to her.

the answer to your question is yes. Girls use attention to validate their self-worths.

God there's about 400 things I want to say in regards to this and don't even really feel like typing it all out. I've said it all before, and in the game of relationships - You have failed.

I will say this one peace of advice - Stop being a godamn doorstep for this woman, move on to one that appreciates you and doesn't take advantage of you, (Trust me, this one is) or suffer forever. The faster you run from this broad - the better.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Ulf. I had the same problem as you, and Cybog is sounding alot like my older brother, he said the exact same thing, I didnt listen to my brother and I suddered for about a year and a half, so do run and run fast

the answer to the title question, is yes.

but not in these ways. they are your ticket out. go on now!

lilwing89 Guest
    i feel for you dude, i wouldnt wanna sit through it...infact next time if you wanna avoid it, just ignore it, or dont even talk to her!
    you dont have to put up with it!

Tell her what she has done to the relationship... Then leave mate.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Quote Originally Posted by mini696
    Tell her what she has done to the relationship... Then leave mate.
    ask her also how she feels about the relationship and then tell her how far she wants this thing to go...or how she feels how long it will last. but before u leave u always have to whip it out and have a breakup bj.

ps.jk bout bj part.