+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stop playing games, why are some(most) girls crazy?

stop playing games, why are some(most) girls crazy?

how would i get this girl to stop playing games? she acts mad at me but the next week she seems interested again, then she might get a little jealouse or might gush over other guys... its starting to get annoying, if she likes me or whatever why can't she at least be consitant y'know... im not sure if i really like her but im at least i know im interested in getting closer to her.

we're friends and all so why cant she just be honest? she knows if she said something consistant i would take it seriously... but im not sure what to say to her... cause she might react differently from how shes acting... now im completely lost... why do i even care?...oh yea the hottness.. stupid hormones

Last edited by TKO; 29-03-05 at 07:47 PM.

You will never know, you know why? Because women are one of the worlds greatest mystery! The only way you will understand the motives of a woman would be the day you start waxing your legs. Good luck with the b!$H!

Later!
    Last edited by Kiechi; 29-03-05 at 09:35 PM.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Love is like a well-played game of chess. Many, many well-played games of chess...
    It is impossible to love and be wise
    -Francis Bacon

My best friend is the biggest people pleaser. She was brought up in a family where certain (very hoitee-toitee) etiquette was expected and she took advantage of it. She was Miss Social Butterfly. If I were a guy, I would have thought she wanted me. Just pay attention to trends in her behavior with everone else. You'll be able to pick up the clues from there.

the most comlex actions of women may be based on a hairpin where as the their most simple actions may speak volumes.

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

none of you men understand women
    aah, bisto

Quote Originally Posted by zas
    none of you men understand women
    None of you women understand women.

This is what I do understand about them: Women talk to talk, Men talk to say something.

Paix

Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut

This is what I do understand about them: Women talk to talk, Men talk to say something.

Paix
    I imagine that have been a little biased. The real hard part is for us guys is to actually listen with our brains instead of our dicks...
    It is impossible to love and be wise
    -Francis Bacon

No I find that rather easy.

But I do think it is hard for most girls to talk with their brains and not just their lungs.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut
    None of you women understand women.

Paix
    I agree with this post.

You need to find a girl who is less bitchy. Find one who gets along with guys (without acting like she wants all of them)... Not really a tomboy, but you know what I mean. Someone who can hang out with guys and not be really prissy all the time. Chicks like that don't tend to act as immature. my opinion.

gave up having female freinds ages ago, they confused me more than men do. ill stick with my male friends they are less bitchy

p.s even us women dont understand ourselves

when a girl knows you into the way she looks and mostly that they tend to get a little crazy... try talking to her, having in depth conversations (i really can't spell sorry)... tell her things she would like to know, funny stories, adventures you've been on, heartbreak stories things like that... as you get closer to her she'll see that she was acting stupid and most likly apoligize...
    women are crazy, i know i am one and i'm a crazy little thing...

i agree with swoon, i have one women friend, because there insane... thats why you should only date one women lol, because too many can drive you crazy...

Gurlz are stoopid! Throw rockz at dem!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast