+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 7 Months and Still...

7 Months and Still...

I really don't know how to explain my situation but I'll try my best to keep is thing short.

So my ex-gf broke up with me almost 7 months ago(our relationship was only of 8 months) and I still didn't get over her. I don't know what to do. And one thing more we don't talk anymore

As many of u say try dating someone else but I tried that also . It worked for like one month but then again I was in the same situation.

I think my prob is that I keep thinkin in my mind that she is with that guy(the guy who used to flirt with her when we were together).

Whenever I think I'm over her , somthing always happens and I jus can't stop thinkin about her.

Like today I saw that guy going towards her house(well he might be going somewhere else) but see I'm thinkin like an asshole. I didnt really bother to follow him at that time

But now I'm totally freaked out . I can't talk to her as she doesnt want to talk to me.

plz help me

You.

Broke.

Up.

You've got to get a handle on reality, kai. You will never get over her like this, any you're just hurting yourself. So dating someone else didn't work? Try again. Try everything. DO whatever you have to.

But leave your ex alone.
    Spammer Spanker

Tedel Guest
    Gigabitch (wow, what a nickname) is right. You are hurting yourself and that is not fair either.

Love is supposed to be something easy: a decision (I love you, you love me, we love each other, let's join our lives); but real life introduces many other ingredients to the cocktail that you need to be careful if you don't want to end up wasted in a corner, peed by a dog.

I think you need to pull yourself together and think about this: You are not free from her, alone and devastated. You are free to find a better woman if you want. Now, why should a girl bother to have a relationship with you? What can you offer? Become a man in every sense of the word and you will have the woman you choose (as chauvinist as it may sound, relationships work better when it's the man who chooses the woman). Why not go for that?

The nice thing is that it is quite easy: Stop, reload your weapons, go back to the love arena.
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 11-10-07 at 03:02 AM.

hmm here is my story with the girl that I dated . Well I cant call it dating exactly

Anyways one of our mutual friend introduced us on net . We clicked from the very first day . I really liked talking to her . We used to talk almost 2-3 hours daily . She really made me forget my ex.

We both liked each other and we told each other also . Things were going really good but then she had to go to her grandparents home for a week .So I didn't have contact with her . So in that time I started missing her but at the same time I couldn't stop thinkin of my ex.

I was worried that what if I didnt forget my ex?? Then it'll be wrong for this girl . Plus this is my last year in school and next year she'll be somewhere else and I'll be at some other place . So I was not sure if we'll be ready for long distance relationship. So i decided to stop this thing .

So we are best friends now and right now while typing this I'm talkin to her and it feels really good.

I'm in a really weird situation . I can't get into relationship coz of my last year in school . But the only solution that I can see for my ex-gf prob is getting into a relationship.

And moreover I can't do timepass with a girl jus to get rid of my problem. So plzzz give some other suggestions

Well, I didn't get over my ex for 8 months and we only dated for one day. We stopped all communication since we broke up, except for half way through the 8 months, when I had to crash at her place for a night. after that, we didn't talk.

She was my best friend before that, which is probably why