+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So about 5 months ago...

So about 5 months ago...

There was this guy I liked. We'll I recently checked his myspace and I think he's single!!!! I want to talk to him. Basically, I meet him where he works and the minute we made eye contact 'sparks flew' : P Anyway, so I wrote him a letter saying that if he didn't have a girl friend then I'd love to talk or something, and I had my little sister and mom deliver the letter to him (I know that probably wasn't a good idea, but thats beside the point : P ) anyway, I soon found his myspace and saw that he was TAKEN! We'll that explained why I never got a response back b/c I even left him my number and myspace url. Anyway, I was just recently on his page and all the pics of he and his girl are off his page!! I'm pretty sure this means his single!!!!! So here are my questions: 1. Am I probably correct to think that if you REMOVE pics of your bf/gf, it probably means your single? 2. If you were this guy, we didn't know each other very well but we definitely had some chemistry the few times we saw each other, would you like if I contacted you on your myspace, out of the blue with something like "hey, whats up," or something? 3. How can I write to him without seeming 'creepy' I mean I want to get a response not have him thinking "God, won't she leave me alone!" : P 4. How can I make it so it's not akward, since he got that letter months ago, I want to do this right! Help me out here people!! : ) Thank you so much!!!!

i never found a girl who seemed "creepy" by messaging me on myspace. besides, that message that he got may have looked like to him some spam mail and didnt think twice about it.

what i do know is this: if you come on too much, it'll be harder to actually get his attention. you may get it, but it wont be in the way you want it. this one girl at a place i used to work pinched my ass lol...that totally did not turn me on in interest.

btw, what is your myspace url? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Michael6084 View Post
    i never found a girl who seemed "creepy" by messaging me on myspace. besides, that message that he got may have looked like to him some spam mail and didnt think twice about it.

what i do know is this: if you come on too much, it'll be harder to actually get his attention. you may get it, but it wont be in the way you want it. this one girl at a place i used to work pinched my ass lol...that totally did not turn me on in interest.

btw, what is your myspace url? lol
    Thanks Michael6084! Oh, it's myspace.com/lelaluster : )

I remember you.

Does he still work at the same place?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I remember you.

Does he still work at the same place?
    Hey Gigabitch!! I remember you too. Yeah, actually he does still work at the same place...

Well, get your butt in there. MySpace is no good, you need to make eye contact. I know this takes a lot of guts, but it's worth it.
    Spammer Spanker