+ Follow This Topic

Thread: figured id ask this

figured id ask this

Nothing really pressing here. I more so thought I'd like to hear how women would think of this little situation.

I have a gf, I have an ex gf also. My ex gf works out of my house due to use having a bisnuess together. For a few months it was oddly strange trying to figure out how to get the biz out...or get me out. My current gf knows all about my ex cuz she heard of me for the last 2 years from my ex sister who was a work partner/friend. funny how things work out. Anyway in cleaning up a mess of a broken home due to my ex and the bisnuess there I always like to tell my current gf if my ex calls what it was about, what we got resolved.

I kinda moved outta my own house and stay with my gf everyday. Go home for clean clothing and mantain the house on weekends. I was going to sell it to my ex but decided no its mine, she shouldnt get that from me. Some times my gf will ask did you get any interesting calls today. I say either yes it was about this or that, or i say no.

i guess my question is, should i volentarly tell her stuff like, hey i noticed when i went home the ex did move more stuff out, just thought youd like to hear that. or should i just say anothing at all. my gf knows im not going back to the ex, she told me she can see how i vent for 3 min if she asks me about what we got resolved things sold off or agreed upon and then i am not fazed by it and go on with out night lol.

just a simple question would any of you ladies like to know an update or not if your bf was cleaning crap up with an ex, like say owning a home and selling it, or just stuff like that that kinda makes you tied some what but your not with them at all.

i was not going to kick somones biz out of where we lived and mess with professional carreers due to personal issuses with my ex gf. i felt that was not really cool and my gf agreed.

thanks!

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No I wouldn't want to know that stuff isn't important unless you're being sneaky about hiding it. Though if I did ask I'd expect an honest answer.

nah im not being sneaky. im at here house way to much to be a sneak. lol. I know she kinda expressed some concern once my ex started calling me and crying to me she broke up with the guy she cheated on me with and i looked like the better person but i didnt really give her the time of day. I did tell me g/f this and she knew its easier to go back if you spend years with someone but i dont want my ex, i want my current gf as my gf.

yes i always give her honest answers or texts if shes not around. cool thanks was just a question i had in mind but didnt wanna talk to her about it cuz i figured maybe she dont wanna hear about it but in some way she likes to be nosey also and know stuff...but talking too much about it could not always be good either.

thanks!