+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Just figured I would share this.

Just figured I would share this.

Hello...I just had something happen today and I dont know what to make of it. Here is the back story.

So I was dating a girl that I worked with. We started dating around November of 2010. I know its not a good idea to date people you work with but we really dont see each other since we work in different departments. I really liked her. She wasn't like any other girl I have met. Things were great. We seemed to really connect and get really close. It happened faster than with any other girl. But in August of 2011 she was getting a little distant and we broke up. I still dont know what really happened. One day she was telling me she loved me and never thought she would meet someone like me, and the next she was telling me she didnt know what she wanted and she didnt think it was fair to sting me along until she figured her stuff out. So I did the only thing I thought I could do and let her have her space.

She is a girl who doesnt like to share her feelings. And she doesnt handle bad things very well. At the time of are breakup she was going through some stressful family stuff and some work issues. I really feel that contributed to are demise. Anyways. She started seeing someone about a month after we broke up. This guy called me from her phone shortly after they started dating yelling at me not to talk to her ever again or he would kill me. He even called another male friend of hers that I work with saying pretty much the same stuff. He seemed like a real psycho. We didnt really talk much anyways after we broke up but now we didnt talk at all. I was very angry when that guy called. Not only because of what he said to me but I had no clue she started seeing someone else.

About 2 weeks ago she started talking to me again. Not just the typical hi how are you doing when we ran into each other at work, but real conversation. At first she told me she was happy with him when I ask but she would reveal little details about him. Things that would let me know what kind of guy he was. He seemed just like the guy she dated before me. He is insecure and verbally abusive when he is drunk. He doesn't have a job and she lives with him. I couldnt figure out what she was doing. He was exactly what she told me she didnt want.

So last week we are talking and she asked me if I met anyone. I told her I was kinda seeing a girl but I really didnt think there was any sparks. ( I really was seeing a girl but ended it with her. ) I told her that I thought about her and that I kinda missed her. She told me that she missed the way we kissed and that she didnt know that this guy would be like that. She also told me she doesnt have anywhere to live so that is why she is living with him. She made comments about a second chance as well. So today she decided to come over my house for lunch break. I told her I have been thinking about that comment she made about missing the way we kissed. So when she got over I just through her against the wall and kissed her like I used to... I felt bad after and apologized. She kissed me back and said she didnt mind. We talked after that and she told me she didnt know what she was doing...She said she wasn't ready to leave this guy. I told her I was worried she was just staying with him because she doesnt have anywhere else to go. I said she always has me. Even if she isnt sure she wants to get back together I didnt want her in that situation.

I really dont know what to make out of this. I know that there is a big chance that she is just confused again, and I am not getting my hopes up about us getting back together. I miss her and I would love to try it again with her. She seem really uncomfortable when I kissed her so I hope I didnt mess things up. I really hope she isnt staying with this guy because she has nowhere else to go....

Sounds like she did you a favor. Where was she living when she was dating you?
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~ Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by alwaystryin View Post
    Where was she living when she was dating you?
    Good question. She may be needing a place to live once she dumps the guy she's seeing, that may be the reason for her getting close to you again.

Yea you are probably rite... She was living with her grandfather then they had a falling out....So now she is pretty much forced to live with this guy....Today though she told me she feels guilty about what happened and isnt ready to leave this guy....So I guess it doesnt matter either way.....I just hope she isnt staying with him because she has nowhere else to go.....