+ Follow This Topic

Thread: OMG I figured it out! Tell me if I sound correct.

OMG I figured it out! Tell me if I sound correct.

Ok so for some reason I come across as a bad boy on the surface but I'm actually a nice, sensitive, easy going dude.

My relationships ALWAYS fail. I figured out why I think.

My badboy surface attracts girls with daddy issues i think because well girls with daddy issues always get into me. And what do girls with daddy issues like? not nice guys!

SO they get to see im nice, and lose interest.

So then the question... How do I attract the nice girls???

Ok so for some reason I come across as a bad boy on the surface

How to attract nice girls? Lose the bad boy act. You don't just come across as one for 'some reason'.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Quote Originally Posted by pisces25 View Post
    Ok so for some reason I come across as a bad boy on the surface

How to attract nice girls? Lose the bad boy act. You don't just come across as one for 'some reason'.
    Uhm. I'm being serious. I look stern when when i'm just not really interacting or thinking. If that makes sense. Just sitting there I look that way but I cant control that unless I constantly smile or something lol.

And also was born into a very poor family and came from i violent neighborhood but GREAT family. Aunts, uncles, cousins,all helped raise me. But anyway my parents went through college and now my dad makes WELL over 6 figures.
    So we live in a more wealthy place so people think living in a violent neighborhood makes you scary or something ROFL. if only they met my aunts and uncles.

Anyway together is what makes me look that

Actually the best way to say it is this. I am confident and come across that way. So girls expect me to be super controlling, or give backhanded compliments. But I really easy going. Content with just about anything really because I was perfectly happy dirt poor and equally happy now! Its just about connecting with people so I'm not that "bodboy" boyfreind.

How do i attract girls who like a guy who respect her?

I'm confused because you have other posts that you are seeing a girl you are very much into. So why are you asking?

because i broke up with her. Its a long story but basically i found out some stuff about her that was just ****ed up so yea. Messed in the head

OMG I REALLY FIGURED IT OUT THIS TIME!

Get this

I think i'm actually attracted to crazy girls subconciously but then dont like them when i really know they are crazy!

Change where you meet women. if you party all the time, hit bars and clubs. Its going to have the same type of people with the same time of problems looking for the same thing. You want something different gotta look elsewhere. At that age bracket it's a pita because people are just starting to realize what is important to them in relationships. The whole bad boy image from going through crap happens. When you go through a lot of crap in your life it shows. You harden up even when you don't mean too you just look the part. Try to calm edge down a bit. It will also be a pita but it will help.

Don't put on an act, be yourself around women. Then you will attract women who want you and not the role you are playing. And don't settle for crazy women. Especially the pretty ones, because they tend to be the craziest of the crazy women, due to extra baggage. Know what you want and who you are, and you will find the right woman soon enough.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyH View Post
    Change where you meet women. if you party all the time, hit bars and clubs. Its going to have the same type of people with the same time of problems looking for the same thing. You want something different gotta look elsewhere. At that age bracket it's a pita because people are just starting to realize what is important to them in relationships. The whole bad boy image from going through crap happens. When you go through a lot of crap in your life it shows. You harden up even when you don't mean too you just look the part. Try to calm edge down a bit. It will also be a pita but it will help.
    Thanks man that really helped. Your right im young, 19. So but I took a year off before college and they didnt, im starting really soon. But all the girls I know have not seen like.. the way men and women interact in the "real world" which is faaaar different. So there is kind of a gap there or something. They are so drama filled. I'm hoping in college there will be older girls that are real. I have always dated older girls since i started dating.

All people your age are really just trying to figure themselves out. Girls your age are mostly just beginners at relationships. You cannot expect maturity and good decision making skills to a young girl. She doesn't know what she wants from a partner yet.

If I were you I would get to know a lot of girls just as friends and then decide if they're crazy or not. Also if you have female friends handy they can introduce you to more girls. Also calling girls crazy and putting down girls who don't have fathers is highly unattractive.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by funkmasta View Post
    SO they get to see im nice, and lose interest.
    Probably not. There are thousands of reasons people lose interest. Analyzing why it happens is a good thing to an extent, but do that on a case-by-case basis instead of forming a concrete opinion on this and attributing all future romantic failures to it.

Quote Originally Posted by funkmasta View Post
    So then the question... How do I attract the nice girls???
    Be a better judge of character and learn how to identify nice girls in the first place.