+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bro, need help fast!!!!

Bro, need help fast!!!!

so, i have known emily since undergraduate school and now we are in medical school, i consider her a very very good friend. I am normally a flirtacious guy. I have been spending time with emily often and texting her quite frequently as just a friend. I think that emily has started to think that i like her and that i am starting my move on her! But obviously i dont!!! I dont think that she is interested in me also! She knows that i have a girl friend. Anyways many ppl think that i like her and have asked emily if we are together!

What should i do to clear up with emily that we are just friends without being too awkward? this dilema has been eating me apart...cuz i dont wanna lose a good friend like emily!

-Dr Surgeon

Why would you think that she thinks that?

If you wan't her to think that you're not interested. Talk a lot about your gf!

lol funny post

Emily might think this way because i have been texting her way too much..which i have cut down now! Also i am normally a flirty guy..so i seem that i am interested even though i only think of her as a good friend. I have talked about my girlfriend a lot and now she might think that i am trying to two time...cuz her friends have asked me about emily and my girlfriend...btw my gf is in london for the semester..so emily and her friends are thinking i am trying to two time cuz shes away!! I AM NOT THAT TYPE OF PERSON...u know what i mean?

haha tanks Sanctuary...in a dilema..i cant study with this in my mind!

Maybe stop hanging out for a short while? Until you think it's safe again. Or tell her straight ?

Ya, one of you isn't friends. Which one is it?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ever heard of using 'words' they are things that come out of your mouth..tell her straight.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

@ Giselle - i kinda wanna tell her straight cuz i dont want her to feel bad that i am not hanging out with her after 4yrs of undergrad and now 3yrs of med schools...how should i start the conversation?

@ Primo - I think we both are good friends to each other but it could be that i am too extroverted with girls...does that make me a bad friend? She is an awesome friend though. So if this is anyone's fault..its mine. But i am like this with all girls and I HAVE a gf. Emily is very shy and doesnt like to express her feelings as much as a girl should! haha.

I just want us to return to our normal friendship b4 all this happend..cuz ur friendship is such that we got each other thru undergrad and now we are getting each other thru med school..both are gonna be surgeons..

Wow, life really is like Grey's Anatomy!

@ MissAnn...boy do i get that a lot from my fellow surgeons! hahaha...i gotta surgery exam tomorrow but so stressed abut this situation..i cant study w/o talking to her...but how do i start the convo?? HELP! plezzzzzzzzzzzz

It doesn't make you a bad friend, it probably means she likes you as more than a friend.

wait that doesnt make any sense! I DONT THINK EMILY IS INTERESTED IN ME!!! She thinks i am interested in her...and I AM NOT!!! i wanna talk to her abt this cuz lot of other ppl are asking emily if we are together and i think she feels bad when someone asks her this...so how should i start the convo with her?

It looks to me as if you maybe like her more then a friend. If that's the case you should really stop and consider what you want, and if it's fair to your girlfriend that you like another girl. You said that Emily is shy... Then you probably don't now her feelings for you. She could have a secret crush on you. BUT getting into something with a friend can ruin the friendship.. Maybe not worth it?

If that's not the case you could just say to her that you've been having worries about if she's misunderstaning your intentions. (Could even mention the rumours to start with). Laugh it off

Giselle, THANKS!

Before I was in a relationship (5 months ago) i did have a crush on emily...but that was like 3day thing and once i realized that she is my true friend and she is not interested in a relationship..i made up my mind to remain as a good friend!! Not worth it to lose an awesome friend!
    I know i am being really stupid. i am worried that if i call or text she might think i am trying to flirt with her or smthng! haha I wanna bring this on her without any awkwardness on her

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast