+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: awkward question

awkward question

this is probably a stupid ass question, but just to be sure, if a girl asks about your penis size, does this mean she's interested in you?

this girl likes to kid around with me about penis size cuz she knows a lot of guys are insecure about that. like she says to me "we all know mike has tiny penis" and i purposely dont answer cuz i like to have ppl wondering, like a mystery lol. im secure with myself and im not like "omg my penis size" or anything like that so a lot of times ill throw curveballs and stuff.

fyi: she isnt a slut. sexual? yes. slutty? no.

hehe. that's kinda odd. she could very well be interested. but a lot of girls just joke that way. and sexual people don't have to talk like that. they just are.

she's teasing you - she may be flriting, but not necessarily. Does she say this to anyone else? Does she have many other male friends? Is there anything else she does around you that may be interpreted as flirting? If the comments about your penis are the only thing, then she's probably just teasing. If there's other flirting then I'd say she's interested.

Stirfry Guest
    i know its obvious, but girls don't have penises. of course we're naturally curious about how they work/look like.

Well, maybe next time you should ask her to meet you in the bathroom in five minutes and show her the thing if she's so damned curious. Then demand to see her boobies.

I think accusing a guy of having a tiny penis is horrible. God, what if you actually do? It seems like a very bad kind of flirtation if that's what she's trying to do.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Well, maybe next time you should ask her to meet you in the bathroom in five minutes and show her the thing if she's so damned curious. Then demand to see her boobies.

I think accusing a guy of having a tiny penis is horrible. God, what if you actually do? It seems like a very bad kind of flirtation if that's what she's trying to do.
    haha i dont and its alright and she definitely knows that she's kidding and thats cool. at first i was pissed because i thought it was a remark to my half-asian background, but it's always cool cuz when you say that ppl will feel totally bad after the fact.

i think she's just teasing, but it's just wierd cuz....that's first time i've had a girl "kid" about penis size to me in that way. but she's a tough cookie which is cool.

but yeah i guess girls are fascinated about penises. my ex had fun aiming for my nuts random times but never hitting them....which probably one of the reasons she's my ex. my nuts couldnt take the fear.

Geezuz maybe thats on her resume for potential men she wants to date? j/k

Id smile in a curious kinda way like 'wouldnt you like to know!!!"
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Tedel Guest
    Just tell her something like "why don't you come and check it out by yourself?"

Quote Originally Posted by Stirfry View Post
    i know its obvious, but girls don't have penises. of course we're naturally curious about how they work/look like.
    Interesting... Then why don't you stop calling up perverts if we are caught checking your breasts, huh?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If that is flirting, she needs a lot of practice. I would never tease a male about something like that continually unless I hated them.

Are you sure she is a friend? Maybe she is IQ-challenged.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    If that is flirting, she needs a lot of practice. I would never tease a male about something like that continually unless I hated them.

Are you sure she is a friend? Maybe she is IQ-challenged.
    yeah. i know this sounds stupid but im like number 8 on her top friends of around 24 or something. but im a tolerant person for the most part. im not a pushover though. and ive helped her get through some stuff too. she herself is epileptic and may have to go through surgery so im like one of her closest friends she can talk to about her problems.

but she's cool. it's not like she's a girl who spreads shit around and whatever. its better her than someone who is a REAL bitch who acts all nice to a guy but the guy ends up having a rather small penis, so she gossips to her friends about it. thank god she is not like that.

but for the record, i dont have a small penis just to let yall know.
    [url]www.myspace.com/michael_does_not_like_you[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Michael6084 View Post

but for the record, i dont have a small penis just to let yall know.
    Did you tell her that? Why should I know this when she doesn't?
    Spammer Spanker

Okay sweetie that was important you told us youre big! Thankyou for the info!! j/k

I just have one question, whats with the top 8 of 24 best friends? She may be kidding around sweetie, but to me, her inquiry has a little to do with some flirting. Females may joke about it, but theyre really interested in some way.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

By joking around about the seize of your penis, mabe she wants you to defend it and prove to her that she's wrong Really ... I'm not joking

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe you should smack her with it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Maybe you should smack her with it.
    Yeah. Leave a mark on her forehead that looks like a mushroom.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast