+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Me and my ex started talking again.. feelings are definitely coming back.

Me and my ex started talking again.. feelings are definitely coming back.

Hey everybody!

So me and my ex have kind of a complicated history. We haven't actually been together for more than a few months, but we had both had a crush on each other for a long time. But when we started dating we both quickly developed strong feelings for each other. Now this is all great, but the problem is that we got together in june and she had to move away for an entire year to go to a different school. We made a deal that we would work it out and visit each other as often as possible. However three weeks after school started we broke up because she had close to no time to talk at all, and that was just to hard. But we also agreed to stay friends and eventually start dating again when she gets home.. So a couple of weeks went by without us talking and my feelings we starting to go away which was kind of nice. But then two days ago she wrote to me and we talked for three hours.. She told me about how much she missed me, and that when she talks to me she gets butterflies in her stomach.. For some reason that was nice to hear, even though I didn't really feel the same way any longer. But when I woke up the next day I couldn't think of anything but her, and my feelings have definitely come right back!
    Now I really don't know what to do, since there is still a long time until she is done with school. However she comes home at least once a month...
    What should I do guys/ girls... I'm so lost!

Thanks

Start seeing other girls until she is back and you two can have a proper relationship.

Hey dude, I wouldn't suggest jumping into anything official with a car you can't physically be intimate with, but if you can handle your emotions there is nothing wrong with keeping in contact.

Now, I would also suggest that you get out in the world begin actively engaging in conversation and flirting with the opposite sex; what you are going to find is there are a lot of awesome girls out there. Keep her on the bench while looking for someone who can be the start of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Fews View Post
    Hey dude, I wouldn't suggest jumping into anything official with a car you can't physically be intimate with, but if you can handle your emotions there is nothing wrong with keeping in contact.

Now, I would also suggest that you get out in the world begin actively engaging in conversation and flirting with the opposite sex; what you are going to find is there are a lot of awesome girls out there. Keep her on the bench while looking for someone who can be the start of the game.
    you think so? I'm just really afraid to date other girls if my ex then think I'm no longer interested in her.. And also since we broke up I haven't been able to complete a kiss with other girls.. And that wasn't a problem when I was single! :S

Big waste of time. Once a month is ridiculous for a relationship. Just let it go, so you can move on. The reality is that this will never work. It's better for the both of you to date someone locally. I'm sure she will be hookin up with some dude at school. I don't think it's fair to deny her that.