+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is wrong with me?

What is wrong with me?

Ok, so I was with this younger guy. We were engaged for 5 yrs. (i wasn't in a rush to marry because it was like we were.) anyway. He lived in my home. I pretty much paid for everything for 2 yrs. We lost my home and he moved back home and for another yr and a half I supported him. I was loyal to him (had tons of opportunities including some sports stars) anyway I never even looked at other men.
    One day I head over to his dad's and suprise theres a girl in his bed.
    He said nothing happened and it was the first time they were "watching movies". Ok unless I just got off the pickle boat I wasnt believing that bs.
    Did I do things wrong..sure..I could have played more vid games with him. But I supported him, always had his back, never judged him, bought him everything he wanted, sex when he wanted. Cooked for him and I work. He had it made. But, was it good enough no. Supposedly this is all cause I wouldn't play vid games he wanted lol.
    Anyway, since then he has supposedly been in love with 3 other girls. And, when it doesn't work out he says,"not that it matters im not talking to (insert name here) anymore. Then he will say oh they don't have your heart, or nobody will love me like u..just to suck me back into his drama and lies.
    Anyway, about 3 weeks ago we start talking. Oh but also he told me the girl in his room drugged him twice and that she was a psychopath and that he always was drunk with her. Ok, so we hang out two nights ago.
    We went to beach talked, and played psp games and listened to music.
    I did some research online and I found a post on here and some other sites...That he was in dire love with the (drugging him) girl and they were gonna buy a house together.
    Again, I fell for his bs of oh I love you and I am still in love with you. bs.
    Ya he in love with 3 girls at once. cmon now.
    I loved this guy more then anything..we used to have fun..knew what each other was thinking. anyway, i digress. And, every time things didn't work out for him and another girl I honestly felt bad!!! Not anymore I am glad she is a ho. Now, he getting what he gave me. Also, found out he was cheating on me for 6 mos. I always thought we would wind up together after he somehow got a brain implanted in his head. He dates younger girls and bangs others (yes me included) at the same time.
    Sad, the alpha-male intelligent guy I used to look up to as my hero. Is nothing but a wimp ho. It doesn't even hurt that he did this to me again I KNEW it was all bs. What hurts it that I wasted 5 yrs on him. Now, its time to move on. I need some strong words to make sure I NEVER EVER go back to that evil hearted one again. All he cares about is what he needs/wants. He truly lost a total love in me. I have 0 respect for him. Sad, because I looked up to him. Well, thats over. Its hard to live with when u think someone is something and they pretended they were that person for sooo long.
    Last edited by Listens2lies; 06-11-11 at 02:51 AM.