+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do girls feel when you talk about other girls

How do girls feel when you talk about other girls

So I have been seeing this girl for a bit lately.. And she is always asking about my man whory past - which I ignore and don't answer.. She asks to hear about girls I have been with and all that but I just avoid it all..

But somehow we got talking about this one girl who I had wrote about and it read something like:

'wee ere always catching eyes and just smiling, her eyes were beautiful' I would imagine this would make her feel uncomfortable? She basically just said stuff like aww and I covered it up by saying she had nicer eyes

'She lay on my chest and my arms behind her head and Her friend sometimes lying or sitting vertically next to me on my stomach facing me... '

So I basically stopped there as I think it was a bit too much haha..

What effect do you think this had? I think it could have been good as she sees this romantic side of me maybe?

How do most girls feel when you talk about others?

Thanks

Talking about exes never bothered me. It would only bother me if i thought he still had feelings for her or was still in contact. Then id dump him. But i dont mind talking about past experiences in the early stages of a new relationship. I think its important so you can figure out what type he is and whether he can be trusted or not.

Maybe this is her way of testing you. Shes not asking just for the fun of it. Us women can be sneaky when we want info

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Sometimes people will guage you by your past experiences. You don't have to talk about specific details, you can answer generically like "ya I had 2 serious relationships, one ended no so good but I learned from it...so how about you?"

And if they ask if she was pretty you tell her "yes I found her attractive, or I wouldn't have gone out with her." (duh)

But if she starts in with "was she prettier than me?" Then you are dealing with insecurities and should run for the f uckin hills.