+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do girls like to talk about over text?

What do girls like to talk about over text?

On Monday one of my female friends is giving me her number. What sort of stuff do girls like talking about over text?

It TOTALLY depends on the girl.

Boy oh boy, the ol' text message problem...There's plenty of study guides online pertaining to the exact things you should say.

You should talk about food. A lot. Specifically leafy green vegetables. You should send her pictures of your food before you eat it and then give her an update on every bite. If it's spinach, make sure you take a picture of it after it comes out the other end and send that to her as well. Chicks dig green poop.

Quote Originally Posted by ttylox View Post
    You should talk about food. A lot. Specifically leafy green vegetables. You should send her pictures of your food before you eat it and then give her an update on every bite. If it's spinach, make sure you take a picture of it after it comes out the other end and send that to her as well. Chicks dig green poop.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
    It totally depends on the girl. If she's a nerdy type like myself, try talking about astronomy, history, biology, zoology, science in general, videogames, programming, technology, movies, music (especially classical, techno-pop or europop), animals, gardening...The possibilities are endless.
    Whatever you talk about, though, make sure you know it well and are truly passionate on the subject. That way, if she shows any interest (and if she cares about you at all, she will), you can wow her with your knowledge and passion. She may even get into it herself. It's even better when it's something you know both of you enjoy. Try to sound intelligent and don't use a whole lot of "chatspeak" (LOL is OK a few times, I guess, but don't sprinkle your whole conversation with "OMG ROFL xD TTYL TOY l8r 4eva SYS"'s) Type with good grammar. I don't know about other girls, but I sure like it when people use language correctly, and I suppose I'm not the only one. At any rate, it helps prevent misunderstandings
    Just start with the classic "Hi, how are you doing?" That might be the best way to start a conversation. Then go on to your subject of choice, if she doesn't suggest one herself.
    Last edited by Princess Kiara; 02-05-13 at 10:10 AM.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world -

Burn the page for me
    I cannot erase the time of sleep
    I cannot be loved so set me free
    I cannot deliver your love or caress your soul...

Just let her talk about herself. Women love blabbing on and on and on and on. Chicks also like shoes and handbags so perhaps talk about that. And try to let her talk about how her ex BF what such a tit. Try not to use textspeak as she might think you're a bit thick.

Agreed with Boisdevie. Guy knows what he's talking about!
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Yep, agree on not using text speak. If you're lucky enough to have a decent grasp of English, use it - even in text.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Personal everyone individually