+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'd like to write her a letter, but...

I'd like to write her a letter, but...

Hello again, I've posted here a topic about a girl that I love her, but I was too shy, and therefore I did nothing, I hate myself because of this... now when we have finished school, I don't see here anymore but the pictures that I got of her, I still love her, and it become already to kind of a suffer... .
    So, I decided to write her a letter (this or other way I have nothing to loss) that tells her that I got some feeling about her, that I want to be in touch with her and so on, but I also want not to confess in love... .

How do I do it?, I have no idea, I thought to copy a lyrics or to write something by myself (in addition to the letter), but this way I'll confess that I love her (I don't want it, yet).

Oh, I forgot to say that she got a boyfriend (this make the thing harder), but I really don't care about him...

I gotta try something to get it touch with her, I got nothing to loss, I better to regret something I have done rather than something I haven't...

Please folks, I'm desperate... I've "lost" her once, I got here a chance to try to fix it all up... .

Thanks ;-)

Does she have a bf? If so, I hope he beats your ass.

If you do not want to confess your love then you're not ready. Girls take every sentimental thing you do as a sign of confession anyway.

Thanks for the comments

Citycat:
    I didn't mean to write her a love letter, I meant to write something else but love letter, Ammm, I don't know like an appreciation letter, a thanks letter or something else, she has changed me unwittingly... . I guess after sanding her letter and after knowing the answer, I can ask her to out or just to talk, but it's up to her answer...

As for her b/f, maybe it's serious, maybe it's not (Only-virgins might be right, who knows)
    They're about 4 years together, and as far I know she's still a virgin, some friends told me that...

Cain:
    He is not that tough, he is not a bully, so don't worry I can deal with him... ;-)

lastwish:
    I don't want to confess my love 'cause I'm afraid that she will tell to her friends (I pretty sure she is not that kind of woman) and this will become to a joke. Yeah I know, that she will wondering and she might think that I love her... but yet, as I said above I got nothing to loss.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSameOldStory View Post
    Cain:
    He is not that tough, he is not a bully, so don't worry I can deal with him... ;-)
    Then I hope he uses a baseball bat.

You're not getting my point. I think it's totally disrespectful to her relationship to voice your love to a girl that's involved with someone else.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Loveletters fail. You'd probably have more luck writing some erotica and asking her to proof-read your work

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Loveletters do NOT work. I remember being on the receiving end of a couple of those. The only thing more terrifying (and icky) about receiving one is writing one. I would never send a written letter (or text/email) about my deepest feelings on anything unless I absolutely trusted them. Ewww.

That's not to say that emotional letters are useless. They can be very sweet keepsakes for special relationships (I still have all mine from my husband), but I think those types of written confessions are best to enhance an already existing relationship.

Unless you are deliberately wanting to scare her off. In which case, by all means send a letter.

In person is almost always best for these types of things. Good luck.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Ya...love letters are kind of...creepy if you don't know her very well and usually its not very well written. One of my guyfriend wrote one to this girl and she just freaked out on him, ignored him, tried to turn all his friends against him (they are from the same circle of friends).

Cain:
    I think it's totally disrespectful to her relationship to voice your love to a girl that's involved with someone else.
    I respect her, I don't want to break them up, you know, I want just to be another friend of her, for now, and then, to see what can be between us... .

Citycat:
    Yeah, you're right, I've lost her (and my 1st love), but yet, I said that I got nothing to lose because, she wasn't mine anyway, we hardly knew each other we were just class-mates, I mean between us during these 3 years nothing happened ('cause of me).

Well, fine, I see the letter won't do it.
    Should I call to some of my friends and go out to an amusement park with them and ask her out too?.
    And if not, so how (the hell) do I fell out?, I mean, I want to go on and stop thinking of her, I really don't want it to , but yet I guess this is the own way. To add this to the failure list and go on.
    I try to get as much busy as I can, but when I got a break, I start to think of her...

Cain:

I respect her, I don't want to break them up, you know, I want just to be another friend of her, for now, and then, to see what can be between us... .
    Then you shouldn't express your feelings until they break up, because by professing your love to her, you're disrespecting her relationship.

Cain:

Citycat:
    Yeah, you're right, I've lost her (and my 1st love), but yet, I said that I got nothing to lose because, she wasn't mine anyway, we hardly knew each other we were just class-mates, I mean between us during these 3 years nothing happened ('cause of me).

Well, fine, I see the letter won't do it.
    Should I call to some of my friends and go out to an amusement park with them and ask her out too?.
    And if not, so how (the hell) do I fell out?, I mean, I want to go on and stop thinking of her, I really don't want it to , but yet I guess this is the own way. To add this to the failure list and go on.
    I try to get as much busy as I can, but when I got a break, I start to think of her...
    She has a boyfriend which means she's in love with someone else. She's invested in another guy, and asking her out will probably not go well. Not because of anything personally about you, but because she's with another guy. You are barking up the wrong tree so stop torturing yourself. Are there no unattached girls around? Take one of them to the amusement park!

Originally Posted by TheSameOldStory View Post
    Cain:

Then you shouldn't express your feelings until they break up, because by professing your love to her, you're disrespecting her relationship.
    But how will I know when she broke up with him, if I'm not even a friend of her...

starbuck:
    There are some, but I haven't met one like her, my friends are trying to match me with some girls too, but I always turn them down... .

how would you know someone like her or meet someone much better than her if you said so you turn down your friends' matches for you????
    i think i'm a guy with boobs (???)

Good question... I guess I'm afraid of forgetting her, or fell in love with another girl.. I think I gotta move on, I mean to leave her alone and start looking for someone else... but I pretty hard to do so and I don't know but something preventing of doing this...

Definitely, I want to be a friend of her as long as she got him (when she breaks up with him, I'll try to take our friendship a level upper)... but If there is no way to be a friend of her either, so I better try to find someone else...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast