+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need help with this chick

I need help with this chick

Recently, got to know this girl that is 33 yrs old and she is ok looking. Heard from my friend that she has not dated for some time or rather to me she did not even date at all...she stays home, sew, read books and listens to music. My good friend told me that she is easy, can hook up with her within 2 months....but this week it didn't really went very well for me. Like today I pick her up from home to send her to work and I can really sense some -ve vibes in the air, it was too quiet and I think I'm boring her. I think I really like her but 'cause everytime when I see her my heart will beat fast and I get nervous can't talk. Can someone teach me how to get her, I become stupid when it comes to this kind of things......Please help me...please...please

just be calm cool and find out what her intrest are like what is she always reading and what kind of musiq does she like, take her out on a wlak or something and let it flow. humor is a good icebreaker too.

When around her I'm like tongue tight...just can't get it out of my system....and she will only go out when my friend and his G/f comes along. 1 more thing when I don't se her I think it's like kind of miss her but not the sex thing.......different from my ex.....I always miss the sex....whenever think of my ex I feel horny....heheh

Well, this tongue tied thing is just something you have to live with. Just try to get it out of your system or you may end up thinking "what if". That's all the advice I can give you now.

Quote Originally Posted by GBRaul
    Well, this tongue tied thing is just something you have to live with. Just try to get it out of your system or you may end up thinking "what if". That's all the advice I can give you now.
    Thanks for the advice man.......got rejected liao.....probably my friend already know about it...I think he didn't want to see me sad....

syz2688, are you Chinese? I am

yes I'm.......this time siao.....sat. we talk for 3hrs....damn happy.....today.....she's like....stop talking you boring me...