+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she playing Hard to Get? please help!

Is she playing Hard to Get? please help!

First off I have changed the places and dates to protect myself. But they will be pretty close. Example I went to Taco bell with her but I will say McDonalds. Also "this girl" means it's the person I like.

So a bunch of my friends and I planned a weekend get together for camping. And I knew everyone expect this one girl. We had a good first night, Friday night, we played card games and I talked to her a little bit she was really sweet. Since there wasn't enough space in the little cabin some of us had to go to a hotel. It was me, her, and 2 other girls. So as a respectfuI person I was about to take the floor even though there was 2 beds and 4 of us. She saw me do this and insisted that I take the bed. So I took one side and she took the other. So sometime around 2am I woke up because sometime pushed me a little, it was her I moved over a little too give her space. Now she has 75% of the bed and I had,%25. Then at 3am something happened, Her hand was open and right next to me. And my hand accidently landed on hers, I didn't realize till she squeezed it. Long story short she played with my hand all night. And i couldnt sleep either. After I got her number, all it took was a facebook friend request and a few messages, her excuse to give me her number was she was she might lose connection. So I had her number...we are texting back and forth one moment we are blowing each others phones up and the next there's a 15-45 minute gap between texts. Now I understand that she is busy and needs her spaxe and all but don't girls have thier phones basically glued to them? Not to be stereotypical or anything. But I see her updating her myspace but not responding to texts...? And when I text her back a few hours later she says she fell asleep.

Anyone know what I should do? Is she playing hard to get? Not interested? I do want to stick around for her so don't say just let her go..

Thank you

MrNewbie, how old are you guys? It seems to me that you are being indecisive, Sir. If she is squeezing your hand in the same bed, than she wants affection aka SEX. If you guys are 14, then she wants you to kiss her. Nothing irritates a woman more than an indecisive guy. Stop texting her. Call her once and arrange a date, not a movie, somewhere where you can talk. In the end give her a kiss on the cheek. If you are grown up then take her home FFS