+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does everyone cheat at least once?

Does everyone cheat at least once?

How can a guy trust a girl? It seems like every girl that is above ugly cheats at least once, sometimes compulsively.

Who can one trust in relationships? Is it safer to date someone that is honestly ugly just for the fidelity? Or are even they with propensities to cheat?

Should one stay single to be safe? Can a single person cheat themselves? Ahh god.

I am 22, in answer to your question.

No, everyone does not cheat at least once. Lots of people never do - If I had to guess, I'd say women that never cheated are in the majority, but not men.

If a woman tells you that she's cheated in the past, or is in a relationship with someone and flirting with you... run. It's not 100%, but it's a good rule of thumb that cheaters cheat.

^Thanks, HIA. Still, I've been reading and hearing about who I know has been and how frequently and it just seems startlingly rampant.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    ^Thanks, HIA. Still, I've been reading and hearing about who I know has been and how frequently and it just seems startlingly rampant.
    Had to quote this response of yours - I believe it's a first. Someone gave a reasonable answer and you didn't argue.

LOL, well, I'm not a troll or anything; flame baiting is definitely not in my nature.

Quote Originally Posted by cocos View Post
    How old are you?

So i can adjust my answer.

Anyway , u know u deal with people that are not perfect in this world. so u are not perfect eather.
    So you cant jump into things thinking well this one will never hurt me.

Cheating is wrong.. but u cant control what other do.
    Some fight to stay true too their morals, others like to be sluts.

U can only control your own behavior make shore u live a worthy life.

And its stupid to talk about ugly and beauty.
    I think that is why often people get hurt . cause they look for certain type of girls over and over again.
    with a certain look etc.
    While those type of girls are bad bitches.

Start working on your own morals and start looking at the inside of girls instead of how they look from the outside.
    Cause if u are no morals u cant aspect no one to have morals and respect u. cause u aint better.
    Especially men love to look for woman with a lot of good quality's, but they dont even have one of those.
    So they will drag those nice woman to hell and make them bitter.
    Thanks for your answer as well; I will be reflecting on it.

Not everyone cheats at least once. But a LOT of people do. As a service member I see it all the time, anytime someone goes on TDY or gets deployed or whatever, it's like that person's spouse couldn't wait for the opportunity.

I think you can guage the likelihood of whether or not someone will cheat in a number of ways. First off how do they react to adversity? Cheating often happens as a result of the cheater breaking on the inside when things get hard in the relationship or they start feeling unhappy with it. Therefore it stands to reason that people who react poorly and lacking in composure to not getting their way are more likely to cheat.

This is a controversial subject, as a lot of people think you're trying to make excuses for cheaters when you say this, but if you do some research on the DRD4 gene you will find that the tendency toward cheating and promiscuity is largely genetic. Take that how you will but there is evidence to back it up. Not sure if there are any telling personality traits of those who have this gene, might be worth looking into.

Entitlement issues are a huge red flag for obvious reasons, I hope I don't have to elaborate on this one for anybody.

Personally, I tend to avoid women who have a history of monkey branching - aka staying with their current bf until someone "better" comes along and branching to him, even if she's long since lost interest in the first guy. My theory is that these women can't handle being alone, she needs a man in her life at all times and from my experience this kind of dependency makes you more likely to cheat because you are more likely to need the validation of being desired by multiple men. She has no issue with using someone and leading them on in order to provide herself with a security blanket. And if you're not there to "take care of her", she will get her fix one way or another, even if it means from other men.

To more directly address your post: Ugly girls cheat, not all pretty girls cheat, and staying single just for the sole purpose of not being cheated on is just plain silly. Being cheated on sux but it doesn't ruin you. Hiding away in a bubble afraid to go for what you want in life because you can't handle the risk of stepping out of the bubble, on the other hand, will ruin you.

Despite of the bad feelings you'll get, you ain't gonna die if someone cheats on you. Life is risks. Though you can not ensure that you'll never get cheated. But there's a thing that you can ensure is we still have some girls outside who are honest and faithful. Being cheated once is only an accident, in my opinion. But being cheated twice means a lot. If you're cheated more than two times, you should ask yourself, not "Am I really bad at relationships?" but "Why was I picking those women who chose to cheat on me?". Otherwise you'll get it some more times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The scary fact is that the majority of cheating is never ever detected by the spouse. Cheating happens more often than one may think. Those that get sloppy or feel too guilty will be caught or end up spilling the beans. With the Internet and social media sites like Facebook, it has become easier in a more convenient sense to cheat

Plenty of fish is supposed to be a place for singles to find other singles. Fact is that 1/10 ppl on that site are either married or in a relationship pretending to be single

I get NO responses on POF..no matter what I do.

Have you tried killing yourself? It would certainly improve your personality.

That's obviously because you're hideous, nearly a dwarf, and have no discernible personality.

Or maybe you need to review your profile and re-write it.

Try posting as a female and you will be bombarded with msgs

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast