+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would YOU want to know if your boyfriend cheated?

Would YOU want to know if your boyfriend cheated?

My girlfriend is out of town for school. A few nights ago I was hanging out with some friends who just happened to be girls. We got extremely drunk, and one of them ended up coming home with me, partly because she doesn't live in town and needed a place to stay. We ended up having sex. The entire time I knew what I was doing was extremely wrong. I am in love with my girlfriend and thought I respected her. But I'm also in love with having sex, and had not done so for a long time before this incident.
    I will NEVER cheat on her again. This incident showed me just exactly how important she is to me. She's my entire life. But.... the question is: Should I tell her what happened? Or let bygones be bygones, and vow to be faithful?

Thank you for your feedback.

That's not fair to her.
    You should tell her the truth.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would want to know, but I'd also dump your ass.

If you decide to keep it a secret, it will either eat you alive, or come out- or eat you alive until it comes out.

Can I ask how old you are, and how long have you been with your GF?

If my BF cheated on me, I'd drop him like a hot potato, kick his ass out of the house and get retribution by destroying everything he loves. If you are seriously in love with her and have learnt from your mistake, then let bygones be bygones. However, if there is ANY possibility that she could find out from another source, I suggest you tell her. The pain and humiliation of finding out from someone else will destroy her.

You need to make a promise to yourself that you'll never be tempted again. If you are though, then you need to reconsider your position and whether you're ready to commit to someone just now.

''Vow to be faithful''....funny, couldn't you have made that vow before you blew your load on someone else..?

Tell her, so she can decide if she wants to stay with you or leave you. I agree with the above, she will find out, either by you or one of your "friends". Speaking of which...with friends like that, you sure don't need any enemies. You both knew you had a girlfriend and you both CHOSE to be that kind of person (the kind that cheats or cheats with a taken person). Maybe you should break up with your gf and start going out with this other girl that you were with, since she was apparently worth you losing your gf over. There is NEVER an excuse for cheating. In the future, don't put yourself in the position where you are tempted to cheat.

You can't guarantee you'll be faithful --- you couldn't do it the first time, what makes you think you won't succumb to the same temptation?

Your girlfriend deserves better than a man who makes important decisions after the fact.

Tell her, and start packing your things. Start over with the next relationship. The lessons won't mean anything without the pain to remind and instill within you the reason why you shouldn't cheat.

Bumble_bee and Aeradalia speak the truth my friend.

you stuffed-up and need to accept this. be honest with her, and take what comes on the chin....whatever it may be.

Lying is a betrayal as bad as cheating. Don't do that. Come clean and let the pieces fall where they may. Maybe she'll forgive you for cheating, but I'll bet she would NEVER forgive you for lying about it.
    Spammer Spanker

iigh im 21 and a dude im not mad at u buh ye we all knw wa u did was wrong anyway i think that if u seriously love her and you feel you will never cheat on her agen and you feel she would never cheat on u.... then you shouldn't hurt her..... so i say do not tell her... especially if you want to be with her....iono if im rite but hey i was 16 wen i had my first gf and 1st do it session.... i was the girl's 1st erything and ye i cheated after 8 mos buh it wasnt like i was tryna live life i freakin loved this girl.... betty(the girl i cheated on) heard i cheated and askd me to b honest , well i said no i didnt.... nd she said ok good i believe u she also sed that "mayb her friends got it mixed up wit another dude" a week later she has just been sad n confused bcoz her friends kept persuing that it is me with another girl that her friend's knew.... and ye the week after she originally found out..... i told her in person we were by ourselves n i sed to her that i needed to tell her sumthin b4 i sed it she knew.... she was like wth why?!?!?! and all that i mean after that day i tol her she 3 mo.s passed n i mean she's a babe... n a dude strtd tlkin to her buh me n her wer also tryna work tings out i mean we still did da bf/gf physicall stuff buh i knew emotionally she was still hurt n eventually left me i mean it sucked n i feel like if i never had admitted to it her trust in me was that deep n she even admitted she would nevr hav left me if i never told heer. WOW HONESTY ISNT ALWAYS THE BEST buh hey four yrs later i find out she still crazy for me so maybe love does conqour all buh dont take the risk...my CONCLUSION "LIE TO HER" or simply ummm ye JUST DONT TELL HER??? its honestly for the best if u hav future plans....

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ I'd love to read what you wrote except you don't type like a normal person. Type with full words.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    God, textspeak makes my brain hurt.

Oh, and btw OP, if my bf cheated on me, he'd be out the frontdoor with my pointy-toed boot up his backside. I'd expect he would come clean and tell me regardless of the inevitable consequences.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post

Oh, and btw OP, if my bf cheated on me, he'd be out the frontdoor with my pointy-toed boot up his backside. I'd expect he would come clean and tell me regardless of the inevitable consequences.
    What would you put up his backside if he cheated and didn't tell you? A fir tree? A rabid weasel?

Me, I'd probably go for the hot poker followed by a porcupine.
    Spammer Spanker

Put yourself on her shoes. Would you want to know if your gf cheated ?

Quote Originally Posted by Malboro Belle View Post
    If my BF cheated on me, I'd drop him like a hot potato, kick his ass out of the house and get retribution by destroying everything he loves.
    I had to quote this before I forgot, it's the only post that made me laugh today :-D

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast