+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: flirting signs

flirting signs

Hi I was just wondering what some non verbal flirting signs would be to look out for. I am getting quite friendly with a girl at work, and when she talks to me, she is always playing with her hair, and when she wears skirts, she is always stroking her legs, are these considered signs of flirting? Are there any other non verbal signs i should be looking out for? Thanks,

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If she flashes her boobies at you, she probably likes you, but just to be sure, you should ask.
    Last edited by vashti; 05-06-07 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Yikes! Awful spelling! :-(
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My girlfriend still hasn't flashed her boobies at me...

NOOOOOOOOO!

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave777 View Post
    Hi I was just wondering what some non verbal flirting signs would be to look out for. I am getting quite friendly with a girl at work, and when she talks to me, she is always playing with her hair, and when she wears skirts, she is always stroking her legs, are these considered signs of flirting? Are there any other non verbal signs i should be looking out for? Thanks,
    So far she is giving you positive signs of interest. But, beware...a lot of girls play with their hair when they are bored etc. (I know I do, but I do find myself doing it around a guy I like sometimes.)

Look for....
    -extended eye contact
    -her licking her lips or biting them
    -her body movements (is she copying you in anyway?)(This is called mirroring)
    -"accidental" touching. Or maybe on purpose. Does she touch your arm or shoulder while talking to you?
    -leaning in towards you.
    -the space between the two of you...is she in your personal space? (within 1 ft of you.)

There are more and if your not sure, try googling "body language" or "signs of attraction"
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

anachronistic Guest
    the way she looks at you probably has the most impact in terms of body language when it comes to flirting. i can't really tell you what you're looking for because all women are different. let me put it this way; you'll just know. there won't be a doubt in your mind.

Ahh yes, work. I remember flirting with girls at work. It was fun. =)
    Playing with hair is nothing to get excited for. Stroking her legs, well it hasn't come up on my list yet. I tell you what, does she smile directly at you when you guys see eachother from a distance?
    Does she wear semi-sexy clothes on the days that you work?
    Does she ever pass by and say Hi?
    Gives us more examples. =)
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Stroking her leg?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

look at her eyebrows! VErry importante

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Really? What will her eyebrows be doing?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Really? What will her eyebrows be doing?
    Waggling up and down as she runs her hands up and down her legs.

She sounds mental as anything.
    Spammer Spanker

I've noticed that my automatic reaction to noticing that a guy in whom I'm interested is looking at me is touching my face - usually my nose. I have NOOOO idea why - it's so strange, I need to work on it, but you could check for that too However, it sounds like this girl, like most other girls, is at a slightly higher level of flirting

Scratching or touching nose is usual in uncomfortable situations, I don't know if I can call it flirting because its more like hiding - lying to the person you care about or usually just hiding something, hiding that you like him for example. The best way of knowing the person sees you positive and maybe hides something from you is if he/she is scratching his/her nose, usually the tip of the nose, to be precise.
    I remember me scratching my nose while looking down when the girl I liked walked past me. So this part is probably something both men and women have. But while shy men look down, shy girls look just far-far away to still make shure that they are being looked at... Dave, does she play with her earrings or necklace also?
    Don't expect anything.

If shes looking at you in a dreamy way always smiling even when talking and just watch her actions not just her movements like if shed look for any excuse to talk to you.
    Princess of the world...

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Scratching or touching nose is usual in uncomfortable situations, I don't know if I can call it flirting because its more like hiding - lying to the person you care about or usually just hiding something, hiding that you like him for example. The best way of knowing the person sees you positive and maybe hides something from you is if he/she is scratching his/her nose, usually the tip of the nose, to be precise.
    I remember me scratching my nose while looking down when the girl I liked walked past me. So this part is probably something both men and women have. But while shy men look down, shy girls look just far-far away to still make shure that they are being looked at... Dave, does she play with her earrings or necklace also?
    i would like to also add constant coughing when she doesn't have a cold. - i was at my last highschool prom, and one of the girls that i really like was chatting with me and i asked her to dance, and she developed bronchitis in a matter of seconds. she coughed the entire time we danced. MAN was that annoying, i almost just walked away from her in the middle of it.

Finding excuses to talk to you or to be around would say a lot. But she may want to be friends, or like someone who you're friends with. One never knows with brains hidden well inside skulls. If you think something's there, just ask her. That gets the guessing and the nagging doubts out of the way. Then you can move on.
    Ed Womack
    [URL="http://www.getmilked.com"]Get Milked[/URL]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast