+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Signs?

Signs?

Well, as some of you know, my girlfriend and I broke up 2 months ago. No contact whatsoever, but I still pray every night and every time I can that she still loves me, as I still love her with all my heart. I've taken this time to analyze my life and spend time with family.

But lately, there have been signs of her popping up everywhere. It seems like when I get in my car, the songs speak to me. When I watch a TV show, the character's name of the TV show is her name (it isn't a common name like Anne, or whatever, but it certainly isn't a weird name).

Is this God trying to tell me to do something about it? Or am I looking at it too deeply?

The truth is that you are looking at it too deeply, and because you are in love with her still you are looking for any excuse to get back with her since you have not seen her at all. It is tough to find out if it is signs or not but I say when it is over it is over and stop looking for signs as an excuse to see her.

See it's not that I look for the signs. I try my hardest to not think about her, but they just pop up on occasion. And it's not these shows or kinds of music that I normally listen to where the alleged "signs" show up.

But yeah, I understand what you're saying...Thanks for the input.

Well if these signs are telling you go for it, then give it a go, then you will truly know if the signs are bullshit or not, and if it is move on, anyway I hope this helps you out Adelphi