+ Follow This Topic

Thread: it all happened so fast

it all happened so fast

I met my girlfriend about 4 months ago and we immediately hit it off. We were dating within a month and it was great because in my past relationships I feel like I had to work at them from the very beginning to make it good, but with this girl it just happened effortlessly and we both got very close very fast. She's one of my best friends at the same time that she happens to be my girlfriend and I love her very much. Im 19 and she's 20.

So for the first couple months we were with each other all the time laughing and doing crazy exciting things and we always had so much fun every time we hung out. Well, in a very short amount of time (a week or so) things changed pretty quickly. We went from having sex 2 to 3 times a day to having sex maybe once every 2 weeks or so. I drive half an hour to see her every night and now all we do is watch a tv show or something and then she says shes tired and asks me to lay with her while she falls asleep. Well, consciously or subconsciously, I'm not sure, I've begun to act distant around her because I feel like she's being distant.

I've talked to her about it. We've always had really good communication between us and she just tells me shes tired all the time from work or shes not feeling good or things like that. She has depression issues and so do I, but we're both on top of that problem to the best of our abilities... so I just don't know what to do anymore I feel like I'm boring her and I feel like it's not like it used to be AT ALL. I know about the honeymoon stage and I know that's long gone but this is something different, it went from really incredible to really confusing very fast... any advice would be awesome.

The infrequent sex thing would be a dealbreaker for me.
    Spammer Spanker