+ Follow This Topic

Thread: any future?

any future?

i fell for a guy 5 months ago - he was attatched, lived with a girl,(which i found out after i'd fallen) we started out as really good friends, with a lot in common. When he told me about the girl he said hed not been happy & i made him realise. He eventually ended the relationship & we then got together. We were together 3 months, i put everything into it - it came to light he had a lot of past issues, a bad relationship. I helped & counselled him through this, despite doubts that this person in the past may ruin what we could have, he kept pushing me away, creating problems, yet at the same time we had so much fun & tenderness.
    Eventually we finished a few weeks ago, too much head messing.
    I've since found out that during the whole time he texted the girl he finshed with, begging for pics, sex, which she did once, whilst he was with me.She told me about all this, not him. When he finished with me he got right back with her for a week.
    Until he finished it with her again as he realised it was me he loved all along.
    He wants to try again, i doubt i can trust him or whether he actually knows what he wants, he says he'll go for councelling, but since we were only together shortly & he started to mess around so soon, is there any future? If he really did care why not give our relationship a chance first time around.
    Mans opinion req, is this guy an emotional retard or serial relationshipper? Do i need to say goodbye?

Serial relationshiper and yes, say goodbye.

Nope, no future. He'll do it again. And again. And again... and one day you'll be the one at home that he's unhappy with while he's talking a new girl into going to bed with him. Unless that appeals to you in which case, go for it.

You were just a reason to get out of his other relationship, plus sex with someone new is always exciting. Then he wanted her back, and now he wants you back.

If you even consider him again you need some councilling yourself.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

He's attracted to excitement. Once he's with a woman and things are too routine and comfortable.....he seeks out excitement and thrill seeking sex. A man like that is not a keeper for the long run. He won't ever change. Stay far, far, far away from him before you invest anymore time on him.

Wanting someone back after that kind of experience can't be a healthy choice.