+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My future

My future

Broke up with my girlfreind 3 days ago man she was the only thing i had i let everything go for her.
    i feel alone but not totally destroyed just going through a really rough time but in 1 month im going to another city and going to start to go to a new college im 18 but i really feel alone atm sad still in pain.

My question to you is will i meet someone better in the near future or am i looking at a dead end in a new city also i stopped using facebook or any other sort of social site beacuse it would be difficult for me to look at my ex's fb for know

i know i will make it through but when . help love you guys peace.

You are going to college.....not sure what the total student body is, but I'm sure it will be around 4000 plus. There will be plenty of girls ready to flirt with you in class, and hook up with at parties. This is going to be the best time of your youth....don't sweat it. Have lots of GFs, never be in a committed relationship when you are in college....there will be plenty of time for that when you finish school, and get your career going. Enjoy lots of poontang.
    Last edited by smackie9; 01-08-11 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    You are going to college.....not sure what the total student body is, but I'm sure it will be around 4000 plus. There will be plenty of girls ready to flirt with you in class, and hook up with at parties. This is going to be the best time of your youth....don't sweat it. Have lots of GFs, never be in a committed relationship when you are in college....there will be plenty of time for that when you finish school, and get your career going. Enjoy lots of poontang.
    Hehe love you man thanks

Yeah, you truly have nothing to worry about. I am in a similar situation. My girlfriend dumped me 2 weeks ago, i'm heartbroken but i can't wait to get back to school so i can meet new people. University is probably the best place for meeting a ton of people short of speed dating.