+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Nude pictures of me for her

Nude pictures of me for her

Hi, some advice please...
    I would like to take some nude/risque/sexy pictures of myself for my girlfriend. As a general rule, (and i know i'm generalising wildly here), do women actually enjoy these kind of things, and if so, what do they usually like to see in them?
    I'm a fairly attractive guy, 29, quite slim, with good body hair but i'd like to know what sort of thing women (again generalising) generally favour, are we talking, chest, bum, legs? should i even show my penis, if so, up or down?
    I know that this is very much a thing which depends on the person in question, but i was wondering if anyone out there had any generic advice for me regarding what/if they like to see in nude pictures of men.

Thanks

Why don't you start with something not so graphic to check her response. She might like a picture with no shirt in some nice jeans rather than a hardcore display.

personally i don't expect or appreciate guys send me nudes, but some of my girlfriends go crazy for them and some dump guys that send them. two will not even date a guy until they send a frontal nude with a hardon.i just delete without comment.

i would suggest you discuss with her first to gather her perspective on this initiative.

It's not something I'd recommend, as you may regret it if the relationship doesn't work out. It's not something people generally never do. Just be careful, though.