+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does this mean? is it said to play mindgames?

What does this mean? is it said to play mindgames?

"I love you and will do anything for you and I know you love me and will do anything for me. You were not only the best boyfreind i ever had but the best person to me but thats not enough for a relationship to work, theres something thats not right."

I really dont know what to make of that... Whats your take?

Sounds like mindgames to me or she's just not that into you. Of course, I'm not a chick, so I can't tell you what they're thinking. I had one say something similar to me recently.

dude incase you havent noticed the sole purpose of existance of ex-girlfriends is to 1. drive you nuts 2. claim your soul. 3. suck your blood in the middle of the night.

or. your dong aint big enough to satisfy her. different women, different sizes.

edt. or she likes someone else?
    Last edited by Justplaying5050; 28-04-09 at 10:08 PM.
    Cigarette free for 6 months.

Well we were together for over a year so I dont know about her just not being into me.

No "dong" issues here, sex was something she always used to compliment me about and most the time got off more than me.

The likeing someonle else thing I dont think it is either...Maybe shes just a lunatic...would be nice to get a girls opinion on this...

Quote Originally Posted by Jason114 View Post
    Well we were together for over a year so I dont know about her just not being into me.

No "dong" issues here, sex was something she always used to compliment me about and most the time got off more than me.

The likeing someonle else thing I dont think it is either...Maybe shes just a lunatic...would be nice to get a girls opinion on this...
    If the person thing you mention in defense of the relationship is the size of your dick and how good the sex was then that could very well be the reason the relationship failed.

Just so you know, sex isn't the only part of a relationship.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    If the person thing you mention in defense of the relationship is the size of your dick and how good the sex was then that could very well be the reason the relationship failed.

Just so you know, sex isn't the only part of a relationship.
    I was just answering JustPlaying5050's post.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason114 View Post
    "I love you and will do anything for you and I know you love me and will do anything for me. You were not only the best boyfreind i ever had but the best person to me but thats not enough for a relationship to work, theres something thats not right."

I really dont know what to make of that... Whats your take?
    She wants out and doesn't want to say why...

Probably nothing to do with you, if she can't say it.

Normally, chicks love to tell you why you stuffed up.

She may have gotten a more exciting offer, has been diagnosed with a genital disease of her making, bored, a lesbian in waiting, etc, etc... could be anything.

Tell her the same back, but leave with an air of mystery. Talk about how you now know your real "purpose in life". Thank her and keep thanking her. Get down on one knee, during, if you really want to stir her up.

Then wander off quick thanking her profusely.

(Grass always greener on the other side of the fence thing... most girl's can't biologically help themselves.)

Either way, she's assumed all the power. Take some back.

she's trying to dump you without hurting you too much. move on if you can.

I agree with twisted and Doc, she wants out but doesn't want to hurt your feelings. And I too, believe it had nothing to do with you, but with the fact that she feels that the "spark" from the beginning is gone, or that, maybe, you've never had it. Girls are suckers for the whole "Soulmate" "prince charming" bla bla bull. Also, it may have something to do with the fact that her hopes for this relationships were far too high. Not that I'm implying you haven't been a good bf, but that maybe she thought being with you would improve her life more than a relationship ever could.

Girls who really like you and want to make it work will tell you why she is leaving. But if she doesn't tell you, that means she has completely given up on you and she won't give you a chance to redeem. Just tell her you are okay with her decision and forget about her.