+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i'm in a state of confusion, advice please?

i'm in a state of confusion, advice please?

Me and my girlfriend was going out for about a year we had are ups and downs like any relationship we were doing fine and we was in a long distant relationship by the way because of problems with her school so she had to move back home witch is only like an hour at the most from me witch is not to bad.. But anyway about two weeks ago we was OK we was talking on the phone and she asked me what I wanted for my birthday and stuff we talked for awhile and she said she would talk to me tomorrow but that never came she won't answer my calls or text and its Ben a couple weeks now I know she is not dead because I called her private recently and she answered but I don't know I'm just hurting and confused on what the hell the deal is and what to do... Well I know what she wants obviously but I don't know something don't seem right after all we have Ben through I just can't believe she is that week not to tell me if she didn't want to be with me or something

Quote Originally Posted by fingerleeshands View Post
    I know she is not dead because I called her private recently and she answered
    ROFL. I know. I'm a perv.

Seriously though, I read this through three times and that's about all I can puzzle out of it. I think that your girlfriend is probably done and just doesn't have the cojones to tell you to your face so she figures if she quietly disappears that sooner or later you will have to move on.
    There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved with a suitable application of high explosives.

yeah it's ****ed up though