+ Follow This Topic

Thread: State of Confusion

State of Confusion

Not sure if I could get help on this or not but perhaps someone else has felt a similar way as I do currently. Been with my girl for about 2 months now. My last I didn't indulge in any relations of the physical sort until almost 6 months or it may have been 8 I don't quite remember exactly.

Thing is I have already with my current girlfriend and I almost feel like it's to fast but at the same time I feel like I can't get enough of her. Both in and out of the sack. I feel like I love her and don't see it ending anytime soon but sometimes I can't help but feel like I'm not actually with her and that it's all just an illusion and that I don't love her.

She really loves me and told me that she hopes I never leave her and with my semi sensitive nature I find it hard to break off with people.

I guess what I'm really asking is people's opinions on what I should do I tried talking to her about it and she takes it wrong. Has anyone been with someone and felt the same way before? Thoughts? Comments? Or just plain outright tell me your opinion on how crazy or ****ed up you think I may be.

P.S. - I am slightly intoxicated right now and am very tired and have not prrofread this so it probably doesn't make much sense at all.

Maybe you just need to sit down with her, and tell her sorta what you said here, while your sober. I'm sure if you explain yourself clearly saying that you would like to slow things down, she will understand if she loves you like you say she does.

Scotch is no longer my friend. I can't beleive I said that my relationship is fine. Weirdest thing thats happened to me in awhile is the fact is I thought of that while drunk.

You've got some 'splaining to do, then.

Is your relationship fine or not? And don't you think two months is too soon to be expecting the infatuation to wear off? You're still in the honeymoon phase. Stop trying to iron out problems that don't exist.
    Spammer Spanker

I barely know what the hell you were saying but I read that your gf loves you, and you find it hard to leave someone. THEN WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?

Ahaha. I feel like such a tard after writing that. Well I guess I will explain some things then as you asked me to. I suffur from a weird type of depression although I have not been completely diagnosed before. Basically, small negative things can trigger huge changes in my mood on very rare occasions.

That with combination of my ol' friend Mr. Scotch created a very interesting Love Forum post and several interesting IM conversations.

I really do not have any problems with my relationship as of yet, which I am really thankful for. Doubt she is the one but hey right now I couldn't be happier and because of that I really don't care if she is the one or not.

Your friend Mr. Scotch is going to get you into all sorts of trouble one day if you keep letting him give you advice.

That sounds like fun. Remember, friends don't let friends drink and post, and that's why it's so much fun to read LF first thing in the morning before people wake up with hangovers and edit what they wrote the night before. (Yeah, Aegis, I'm talkin' about YOU.)

Hey, we should have a Booze night sometime on LF. How about Saturday? Let's all get on here at midnight EST- what is that, GMT-4 or something? Booze it up and just post a bunch of crap. What do you guys think?
    Spammer Spanker

Well I am actually trying to quit. But I guess once more won't kill me...

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've made quite a few intoxicated posts on here... From my laptop at various places.

That's where I made mine from. I actually woke up the next morning with it still open and the room spinning around and around. But why does scotch have to be so god damn good!! It's worth the room spin.