+ Follow This Topic

Thread: forget her or try to get her back.

forget her or try to get her back.

hey everyone. i met this girl, kelsey, at a party a couple of months ago. we had a great night and a couple of days after the party molly called me and we arranged a get together. we saw each other for about a month. during this time she was very loving and caring towards me while i tried to keep my distance emotionally. we had a bad discussion which ultimately ended our short relationship. we hung out as just friends and everything seemed to be fine until i saw her making out with some guy. i tried not to care but that didn't work. kelsey was drunk and her best friend was telling me that kelsey didn't know what she wanted and that i should go take her from this other guy. Things didn't ended up so well. Kelsey shouted at my face that we were over and that she was going to hook up with other people. i've been struggling for about a month now. i really miss her and i know the best thing would be for me to forget about her. however i really don't want to take her out of my mind. i want to think of her as a great girl and not some dumb bitch who played me. any advice will be greatly appreciated it and respected as such.

I'm sure her friend means well, but Kelsey seems to be making her own choices. If I were you, I would forget her and move on, to avoid any more drama or pain. Who is Molly? Is that the friend? Or is there another player in this drama?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

"...i should go take her from this other guy..."
    What makes her girlfriend such an expert? Was the girlfriend a bit drunk at the time? This is never, never a good idea if you aren't dating. Even if you are in a relationship, it can backfire depending on those involved. It likely closed off any possibility of a future relationship, and will even make a friendship difficult.

Sorry to say, but this will have to be one of those "lessons learned" and you will need to move on.

-PP

edit:
    Also, I doubt she played you. She liked you, dated you, decided she wanted something else and moved on. Nothing unethical about that - it's the way things go. So, keep the good memories but understand that she's moved on.
    Last edited by Poetic_Partner; 17-11-10 at 10:29 PM.

i agree with everyone else. kelsey can make her own choices...and she hasn't chosen you. move on and find someone else.
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

NLL is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    someone else...