+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cologne

Cologne

What kind of cologne do you all guys use? And ladies, what do you like to smell on a man?

I wear Truth by Calvin Klein
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

I use whatever I received for christmas or birthdays. I'm very NON-metrosexual (sorry squirrel, just easier to describe it). I wear mostly hand-me-downs or whatever was bought for me for christmas or holidays. I don't care what I wear or if it matches or what. I just ask that it fits nicely. As for colognes/deoderants, I think I have two jars of something by "perry ellis" and one thing of "ralph lauren" (which came with a matching aftershave!!!!), some other wierd stuff on my dresser. NONE of it cost more than 20 dollars I'm sure.

For deoderants I like Axe bodyspray. It's cheap and easy to apply.

Rod Steele

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    polo sport for me ... but i dont use cologne very often myself ...

Hey, I like Polo as well. It's got that scent as if I just stepped out of shower, and not very offensive.

Hehe, good thread seeing as how I just opened my own store selling the stuff. But yeah I own 2, in the fall and winter I wear Darkness by an independant designer out of Paris and in the spring and summer I wear Escape by Calvin Klein. I really don't dig the stronger scents like polo and some of the Versace's, I more like the lighter ones. Issey Miyake and Jean Paul are really good guys fragrances but they're expensive so I pass. Ladies if you want to wear something that guys really like get Escada Island Kiss. In general I've seen that women think it's ok smelling but guys LOVE it, I know I do.
    Heit ist mein taug.

I like Georgio Armani on men. Hmmm.

Lol, polo sport is the shit, i mostly use any one of the 4 dif polo colognes i got, or aspen, or nothing cause i smell like baby powder mostof the time anyway, i usto use Joop and some other shit but polo sportis my fav..cause it just smells like water its awesome
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

and what idiot do u know who uses armani cologne sky. jesus christ he must be stinky to use such an expensive cologne

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk_T_Strife
    Hehe, good thread seeing as how I just opened my own store selling the stuff. But yeah I own 2, in the fall and winter I wear Darkness by an independant designer out of Paris and in the spring and summer I wear Escape by Calvin Klein. I really don't dig the stronger scents like polo and some of the Versace's, I more like the lighter ones. Issey Miyake and Jean Paul are really good guys fragrances but they're expensive so I pass. Ladies if you want to wear something that guys really like get Escada Island Kiss. In general I've seen that women think it's ok smelling but guys LOVE it, I know I do.

damn Zekk... girls like it too TRUST ME!! Escape smells SOOOOOO GOOOD.. I love it. I like Excada too.. but dont wear it as often as I wear others.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

I don't mind colognes, but they have to be rather light. If there really heavy or if someone puts WAY to much on, I start to feel sick and can't breath.

I used to wear this purfume from the body shop that smelled exactly like peaches. So yummy smelling. lol. Now, I don't use very much perfume, but I still smell pretty good

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Hmm-I dont care what he wears-actually I think he doesnt wear anything-maybe just his "natural" scent turns me on...

But Polo and Escape and Eternity are the shit for me! Oh and J-lo and uh lets still waiting for Zekk to go online so I can order from him! HURRY UP WILL YA ZEKK!

And Rod-thats funny the metro thing-youre too funny! Axe is good stuff its what I buy my son but damn boy down on the length of time you spray that shit!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Clifton - Armani doesn't mean they're naturally really smelly, Aqua di Gio is actually fairly light and a really nice Armani fragrance.

Squirt - Hey now, I need to get established as an actual store and start getting decent profit and hire in some people so I'm not working 72 hours a week before I even think about going online. And Axe isn't a cologne, it's a deodorant spray.
    Heit ist mein taug.

I love Escape and Drakkar. Got candles that smell like Drakkar cause I love it so much. But it has to be put on lightly. That stuff can be over-powering. Also like Hugo Boss and CK1.

Aqua Di Gio is what my X wears ... I used to like it... I am in a Burberry faze right now..but my fav is Victoria Secret's "heavenly".
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

btw just FYI, my cologne of choice till i sobered up was always, ALWAYS, herb smoke, and nothing smells better than that to me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast