+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Chakira Cologne

Chakira Cologne

What do you guys think? Is it worth buying?

Gentlemen,
    This is the "new and improved" version of Chikara Pheromone Cologne for Men.

Chikara Pheromone for Men is a scented pheromone cologne which is quite literally the state of the art in the field of pheromones and pheromone cologne. Chikara Pheromone Cologne for Men contains an all-new proprietary formula of the 3 pheromones found in most of the top-selling pheromone products, PLUS 4 new pheromones never before used in perfumery. That is a total of 7 pheromones in Chikara Pheromone Cologne for Men, including the standard androsteNONE, androsteNOL and androsteRONE. Overall, the total guaranteed pheromone content per bottle of Chikara Pheromone Cologne for men is a whopping 10 mg! That is exactly double the amount of pheromones found in the leading Primal Instinct, and at the same price.

And the fragrance of Chikara Pheromone Cologne for men is fantastic! It is a natural for pheromones, and more specifically for what Chikara does. Chikara Pheromone Cologne for Men doesn't just represent the next step in pheromone technology, it takes it to a whole new level. Try Chikara Pheromone Cologne for Men and you will see what we mean. Experience the mysterious power of the orient. Experience Chikara Pheromone Cologne for Men.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

I've heard it also gives you a big penis
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Not wanting to be the smartass here, but I think it's pretty pathetic if a male has so little self esteem he has to resort to pheromone cologne in order to get laid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Not wanting to be the smartass here, but I think it's pretty pathetic if a male has so little self esteem he has to resort to pheromone cologne in order to get laid.
    No self-esteem? What? It's not like I spent hours and hours looking this up. My friend brought it to my attention and I thought it was worth checking out.

You're basically saying that everyone that wears cologne has no self-esteem. So, everyone who wears cologne has no self-esteem. Wow. No, you weren't being a smartass. You were being completely judgemental and offbase.

I don't like it when I post here and people go man what a loser! Sheesh.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

i hate cologne on men. i like the smell of soap and fresh laundry. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by lostinconfusion View Post
    i hate cologne on men. i like the smell of soap and fresh laundry. :-)
    What about deoderant like axe or old spice?