+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How should I approach the situation with my ex?

How should I approach the situation with my ex?

Me and my gf broke up. Couple months ago. But on good terms(we hugged and kissed goodbye). It's a long story but we decided to take a break until she wasn't so busy. Recently she contacted me and told me she still cares about me and has feelings for me still. We were in love and if think I still am. She also said we should just be friends for the moment and see how this goes. I then went into NC with her so we both could think things through. I've come to know that I love her with all my heart and I will always love her. In about 2-3 weeks she will be free and I'm wondering how I should approach her. How do I get her back? Is their still hope?how should I break NC? And what do I say?

How should you break NC? Just call her. As for getting back together, it sounds like there was no major issue for breaking up in the first place except for her being busy. But I read that as you not being comfortable not being the center of her attention. Make sure you understand that you are a part of her life, not the only thing in her life. Don't be needy or demanding. Understand that she will get busy again and think about how you will react to that.

Just be open and honest with each other and understand that if it doesn't work out, it isn't the end of the world.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!