+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he like me? Weird situation...

Does he like me? Weird situation...

OK. There's this guy who I like, but I would never let anything happen b/c he's married w/ kids. Anyway, over the past two days, he has told me that I'm pretty about 4 times. And he has said that any man would be lucky to have me. I work with this man, so this all seems a bit off color to me, as no other coworker has ever said these things to me in the past. He's very religious, and today he told me that he used to be adulterous but no longer is. This is all so weird and confusing to me. What I would like to know if you guys think this is all innocent talk or if there is something more to it.

It seems like the old him would be interested in you, but the new him is trying not to be. It sounds like he's just thinking out loud-- saying you're pretty and saying he is not adulterous anymore. Maybe he is trying to convince himself that he's not a cheater anymore. Anyway, if you would never let anything happen anyways, I wouldn't worry about it and just accept the compliment.

dont take him seriously. he's married! you should know that he's off limits. once a cheater, always a cheater. and how would you like it if you were happily married and suddenly you find out your husband isn't "happily" married. be respectful and stay away from this guy. take it as a compliment and use that motiviation towards someone else who is more available. and if he's very religious, he should know better than to flirt with other women.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."