+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Weird situation

Weird situation

My roommate broke up with his girlfriend a few weeks ago and has been sort of dating around. One of the girls who came over was a girl I knew who had broken up with her boyfriend recently. They've gone out once or twice. One day a me and our group (which she is sort of in as well) of friends went out to party and have a little celebration, and my roommate happened to be out of town. She called me up asking what everyone was doing and how to get to the party and followed me over there. She was being sort of flirty at the party and kissed me on the cheek when we were all hugging each other goodbye and heading home. I kind of didn't really know what to do there and figured it'd be kind of crappy to start almost moving in when my roommate was gone. What do ya'll think about this? Is she showing an interest in me or just being flirty on accident? She's an attractive girl, and I'd definitely at least ask her out normally, but is it the wrong thing to do? I wouldn't want to start up a bunch of drama.
    Last edited by Crispy12; 27-10-08 at 02:41 AM.

My advice is to stay away

Everything there sounds like it's going nowhere, you're room mate just broke up, SHE just broke up, she sounded like she wanted to go out and just have fun and doesn't really know what she wants at the moment.

But if you really must, tell your room mate, actually get a clear answer from her first and go from there.