+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Best friend is losing it

Idk is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Best friend is losing it

So, my best friend started dateing this new chick that came to our school. Everything was fine till everybody in our school found out she was a lowing whore.

My friend who has been dating her has been my best friend forever and she's just been ****ing up his life.

After my friend rejected me telling him that his gf was cheating on him 3 times. He finaly said himself that she was seeing sombody else but continued to stay with her even though he new she was cheating on him and has been lieing to him the whole relationship.

That's not the worst thing. Now his gf has been faking a pregnancy and went to get a fake abortion which my best friend actually beloved and won't listen to what anybody else says, even me. So now he's still with her even though he knows she's a lieing cheating whore but now feels guilty over a fake abortion and is still with her.

I don't know what else I can do to get him away from her. Any ideas? Or should I just kiss my friendship goodbye

You've done everything you could do to warn your friend away from the disaster that his little slut-friend is sure to bring him. All you can do is stand back, wait for your friend's life to fall apart, then help him put it together again.

Don't think that you're losing a friend. He'll need you, and appreciate you, after the whore gets done with him. Be a real friend, and be there when he needs you.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.